July 12 Orange County Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 12 Orange County Meets

The following has developed from IRC dialogue, and with such standing arrangements, and so we get the most for everyone...

Meet Announcement Orange D&B (pre-pre-meet)
    When: July 12th 2002 ~3pm - until dissipation
    Where: Dave and Buster's at the Block at Orange
    Why: Informal Meet, Hang out, eat, play games, get to know each other, etc...
    Who:astcell, blackwave, and anyone else who plans on coming...

Meet Announcement Irvine Spectrum (DC, DR2K2 pre-meet, IU)
    When: July 12th 2002 8pm - until dissipation
    Where: Spectrum Food Court and could lead to D&B on premises...
    Why: Meet, Discuss issues at hand for whatever group, Hang out, eat, play games, get to know each other, etc...
    Who:Irvine Underground,Death Race 2002,blackwave, and whoever else plans on coming... :)

Comment

Re: July 12 Orange County Meets

Originally posted by blackwave

Meet Announcement Irvine Spectrum (DC, DR2K2 pre-meet, IU)
      When: July 12th 2002 8pm - until dissipation
      Where: Spectrum Food Court and could lead to D&B on premises...
      Why: Meet, Discuss issues at hand for whatever group, Hang out, eat, play games, get to know each other, etc...
      Who:Irvine Underground,Death Race 2002,blackwave, and whoever else plans on coming... :)
      Question: has anyone contacted or been contacted by Boogah to confirm that this is indeed the correct location for the DR2K pre-meet? I haven't heard anything from him to confirm or deny this, and as the second-in-command on the caravan, was under the impression we would in fact be meeting at the Block.

Comment

Re: Re: July 12 Orange County Meets

Originally posted by skroo

Question: has anyone contacted or been contacted by Boogah to confirm that this is indeed the correct location for the DR2K pre-meet? I haven't heard anything from him to confirm or deny this, and as the second-in-command on the caravan, was under the impression we would in fact be meeting at the Block.
        Greetings Skroo, as noted in tiny font on the top, astcell, Nulltone, boogah, and I were chatting about this today in IRC. It appears that we all came to the same conclusion and resulted in the announcements being posted, I would like to hear if I made any mistakes so that I may correct them ASAP:)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: July 12 Orange County Meets

Originally posted by blackwave

Greetings Skroo, as noted in tiny font on the top, astcell, Nulltone, boogah, and I were chatting about this today in IRC. It appears that we all came to the same conclusion and resulted in the announcements being posted, I would like to hear if I made any mistakes so that I may correct them ASAP:)
          No problem. I haven't talked to Boog since Friday night, and since he wasn't mentioned by name wasn't aware of what was going on. The Spectrum it is.

Ugh... More commuting :)

Comment

SkrooJoo

ROOFLE
            __________________________________________________ _____________

Comment

Re: SkrooJoo

Originally posted by monk
              ROOFLE
              CHEEZ JIZZ

Comment

Is there any thoughts on doing another pre-meet maybe on a Saturday? I would love to come, but I am going to be on a boat all day tomorrow and then driving to San Jose immediately after.

Saturday! Saturday!!

Comment

I'm going to be on a boat too! Wanna carpool, I mean boatpool? :D

I would not mind doing stuff on a weekend but it's a little late to plan for this coming Saturday I'd think.

I found my old D&B game cards on the fridge, I hope they're still good, they have been there almost a year!

Comment

What are you going out for? I am going fishing tomorrow bright and early out of Newport beach. Anyway, well not necessarily this Saturday but I think any saturday before Defcon would be great. There are still 2 more? I think there are some people that work M-F that might want to come. I would enjoy meeting everybody and DnB, as I am sure others' would too, but previous plans prevail.

Comment

I'm going to Los Angeles and Long Beach to photograph other boats. No fishing, all work work work. Great weather for it though.

Comment

Don't forget about the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                          I found my old D&B game cards on the fridge, I hope they're still good, they have been there almost a year!
                          Yeah, I am not too sure how often D&B clear their databases or what their expiry is for game cards... I know that the new years game cards were cleared pretty much the day after new years.. :( ... the records are on their central game server database (those machines that you recharge link to them like accounts) The card probably has nothing more than a serial number of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by nulltone
                            Don't forget about the meet.
                            From the Block meet at 3pm with astcell, I will be heading to the Spectrum meet at 8pm... not too sure how long the Block meet will be, depends I suppose on how many people show up.

Comment

hookah house meet?

Hey, I just saw news special on hookah houses... who is up for a hookah meet? Anyone know where any of these are in OC? Of course this would be only people who are the legal age to smoke flavored tobacco...

They said the link was here for local hookah houses :
                              http://www.fox11la.com/
                              but they must not have posted them yet, i will check back later.

Comment

Working...
                              X