Mohawk-Con!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohawk-Con!

Get your head buzzed at DC 18 to support the EFF!
    The ladies of Mohawk-Con will be armed with clippers, stickers and goodies for donations to the EFF. Drop by our booth and show your support!

WTF is this all about? We could say we're making a statement about how punk values reflect the fight for freedoms in the digital age, but we'd be full of it.

We do it because it's fun and the EFF is awesome.

Re: Mohawk-Con!

Do you have a website or twitter feed? Should we just link to this forum thread for questions, interest, comments, etc?
    "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Just got the word from Nikita that this is an event and should have a forum. If you all do get a site, please post it and I can update your forum description.

Some people running events like this register a twitter account for feeding updates on location. At least one other contest set up a wiki. If you get any of these setup, please let us know so your forum description can be altered to include links to them.

Forum Name:
      Mohawk-Con!

Present forum description:
      "Get your head buzzed at DC 18 to support the EFF!"

Please let me know if you want the forum or description changed and what they should be changed to.

'Thread moved into forum.

Good luck!

Comment

Here is their Facebook page. Cot I don't know if they intend to make this their official page, but I have added it to what I need to on the DEF CON Facebook. I would wait to hear from the event organizers, but I wanted to share it on the forums to those who may be looking.

Here is the link to the fan page if you guys want to utilize that venue. :-)
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohawk...37662459577839
        "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Awesome! Looks good to me.

Just the fb and a twitter feed. We're @mohawkcon on twitter. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X