Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massage is being offered in the contest room!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massage is being offered in the contest room!

    Greetings!

    I'm writing to announce some massive niftiness. Artful Touch Massage of Seattle, in association with Serenity Massage of Los Angeles, will be offering massage services in the contest area of DEFCON this year. The cost is $20 for 15 minutes, first come first served kind of thing.

    We will have a chair, as well as a table, and two practitioners, Courtnee and Jessica. The idea is to work with people in their clothes, offering rejuvenating, mainly oil-free Thai, Sport, and Chair Massage, so when you want to take a breather or get your neck funk worked out, you can do so without a lot of fuss or cost. It's a bit like those airport massage stations you see around - Except, you know, we're good.

    I, (Courtnee of Artful Touch) have been frequenting DEFCON since 1995, and occasionally report for the Hacker News Network (http://hackernews.com). I've been around a while and know y'all need some effing massage, and have been in practice since 2008 in WA state.

    Jessica, of Serenity Massage, has been a practicing therapist in Los Angeles for 6 years, specializing in Deep Tissue, Swedish and Sport Massage.Â* She has been in the DEFCON community since 2007!

    Learn more about us at our websites:

    http://artfultouch.info
    http://www.serenitymassageonline.com

    And of course, please feel free to ask questions, exclaim in unfathomable excitement about our pending arrival, or just get some buzz going here in the forum about this offering. We personally think it's pretty cool and are really looking forward to it. Thanks!

    Take care of you,
    -nee

  • #2
    Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

    Originally posted by courtnee View Post
    We will have a chair, as well as a table, and two practitioners, Courtnee and Jessica. The idea is to work with people in their clothes, offering rejuvenating, mainly oil-free Thai, Sport, and Chair Massage, so when you want to take a breather or get your neck funk worked out, you can do so without a lot of fuss or cost. It's a bit like those airport massage stations you see around - Except, you know, we're good.
    I guess this means no happy endings?

    Seriously though, it sounds like a really good idea. With this crowd, I think you'll probably make a bunch of money just by massaging peoples Arms, Hands, Wrists.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

      my pimp hand has been known to cramp up at DEFCON. I may take advantage of this unique offer.

      I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

        Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
        I guess this means no happy endings?
        You are correct, sir. Thankfully for those looking, the market is already pretty saturated on that front in Vegas. :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

          Massage at con went over pretty well over at the AP the one or two years it was "unofficially" available. Good idea, I hope you make a lot of money. See you in the contest room!
          "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

            I think you would make more money with hacker hygiene classes, and or hairy back shaving.

            xor
            Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

              Originally posted by xor View Post
              I think you would make more money with hacker hygiene classes, and or hairy back shaving.

              xor
              I can see the hairy back shaving turning into some type of drunken gross out contest event :)
              Originally posted by Ellen
              Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                Originally posted by xor View Post
                I think you would make more money with hacker hygiene classes, and or hairy back shaving.

                xor
                Nah, hairy back shaving is covered by Mohawk-con. Back stripe!
                "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                  Originally posted by courtnee View Post
                  And of course, please feel free to ask questions, exclaim in unfathomable excitement about our pending arrival, or just get some buzz going here in the forum about this offering.
                  Nee,

                  Consider this my exclamation of unfathomable excitement. <3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                    Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                    I guess this means no happy endings?
                    Happy endings are available. Privacy curtains, however, are not.
                    Secretary

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                      Happy Endings of course being slag for "A hearty pat on the back and wishing you a good day."
                      "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                        That's a happier ending than being punched in the face.

                        And probably a better massage than the last one I got. I left there sore from elbows and knees and pointy bits. Kind of soured me on the whole thing.

                        Mel
                        Secretary

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                          Originally posted by Melesse View Post
                          That's a happier ending than being punched in the face.

                          And probably a better massage than the last one I got. I left there sore from elbows and knees and pointy bits. Kind of soured me on the whole thing.

                          Mel
                          Welp, this year, 20 bucks and 15 of your minutes can sweeten you up.

                          People get too drunk at Defcon to rely on the lack of privacy to dissuade, so I just let it go - but I like the way you think, Mel, especially since the same quip occurred to me. Solid.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                            Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
                            I can see the hairy back shaving turning into some type of drunken gross out contest event :)
                            Indeed - add the days shavings to a hookarita. Who wants to determine the prize for the person willing to slam it?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Massage is being offered in the contest room!

                              Originally posted by Ne0nRa1n View Post
                              Nee,

                              Consider this my exclamation of unfathomable excitement. <3
                              Squee! Considered! See you there!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X