Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap - days to go...

Hey everyone -

In the past week, I've suddenly got a deluge of "hey I wanna help" messages and I've done my best to answer them all.

For all of the categories that people have written up, hey thanks.

For all of the people who want a contest badge for writing up a few categories - really? I don't think so. If you've committed to providing physical support for the event, you're on the "eligible" list, but I can tell you right now that there are plenty of those folks who've been working on this little project for months and they're ahead of you in line. Especially because I have no idea how many badges I'll even be able to claim - and most of all - THE CONTEST BADGES AREN'T FREE. If you think less than 100 words is going to get you a $140USD badge, bite me.

In slightly more positive news, we've got more celebrities asking to be a part of this than we'd planned and we also got permission to go over-time so we can have more rounds of awesomeness than we'd planned as well.

If you happen to be from Canada, I'm still looking for penny mules - get in touch with me.

Also, a little tease -- my outfit for this year... looks like fruitstripe gum.

And we've got some snazzy promo cards that I'll need help distributing.

http://twitpic.com/23je6o

Re: Holy Crap - days to go...

Originally posted by Myrcurial View Post
    If you happen to be from Canada, I'm still looking for penny mules - get in touch with me.
    What is a penny mule?

Comment

Originally posted by Ne0nRa1n View Post
      What is a penny mule?
      Someone willing to transport 10,000 Canadian pennies across the border would be my best guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
        Someone willing to transport 10,000 Canadian pennies across the border would be my best guess.
        in their butt?
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
          in their butt?
          Not exactly, although that is the end result... But first, you have to swallow a couple of condoms filled with Canadian pennies.
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

I heard through the Canadian grape vine that they have enough people to bring pennies, so hurray for that!

Comment

Working...
            X