Clear All

• Registered Teams

Here are the teams that have registered so far:
    • The Deli
    • Gigs (Ronin style... I like it. :-)
    • Psychoholics
    • Team Racecar
    • Colombia Underground
    • TBD (Still need a name from you guys unless you want to forever be known as Team TBD)
    • SIGSEGV (added 2010-07-12 14:24 PDT)
    • Infornography (added 2010-07-12 23:21 PDT)
    • Machine Check Exception (added 2010-07-15 16:26 PDT)
    • Team Wire (added 2010-07-15 16:26 PDT)

That's it! We're full! Wa-Hoo!

Still looking for a Team Control Group (again; this is a change).

Plus, Penni, Purple Girl, Krissy and Liz have signed up for Team Distraction. We're still accepting more applications here too. >:-)

Thanks to you all. This is shaping up to be a great evening. :-)
    Last edited by SmittyHalibut; July 15, 2010, 16:27.

Re: Registered Teams

Welcome to SIGSEGV. Two spots left, everyone! If you're thinking of signing up, now's the time. (I'm looking at you, Goons... ;-)

Comment

My partner in crime points out that we still don't have a Team Control Group. Any other teetotalers out there (like me) who are interested in programming? Step right up!

Comment

Team Machine Check Exception decided to take the Control Group position, freeing up another team slot. We're back at having three slots available.

Comment

Welcome to Team Infornography! (I use the term "team" loosely; another Ronin kickin' it solo.)

Two more slots, people. There are 2 weeks left till DefCon and we've only got two more spots open. If you're thinking about signing up, now's the time.

Comment

Machine Check Exception, being the intermittent problem they are, has decided to get stupid drunk anyway, so they're now a competing team again. Also, Welcome to Team Wire!

That's it. We're full. Stick a fork in us.

We are looking for a Team Control Group again, however. Anyone want to _NOT_ get drunk? And, as always, we're accepting more Team Distraction entries.

Wow. We're full, aren't we? That's awesome. :-D

-Mark

Comment

Working...
            X