QueerCon is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QueerCon is on!

Even though at this very moment Queercon is still hopping I want to say that this was a very cool experience. The Brink I really enjoyed meeting you. This event will be a permanent part of my defcon experience from this point forward. I Will be retiring this handle on the forums and will henceforth be known as Xr@y. Everyone I met tonight was very friendly, the atmosphere was friendly and fun but not freaky. I'm thinking it might be cool if there were a way to get the rainbow badge stickers out earlier in the con. With all of the people I saw tonight I think it would be pretty awesome to make the statement "We're here" throughout the entire con. Great job to all the organizers for this year. I am absolutely one of the many beneficiaries of your hard work.

Comment

Re: QueerCon is on!

Originally posted by matrixmp View Post
      Even though at this very moment Queercon is still hopping I want to say that this was a very cool experience. The Brink I really enjoyed meeting you. This event will be a permanent part of my defcon experience from this point forward. I Will be retiring this handle on the forums and will henceforth be known as Xr@y. Everyone I met tonight was very friendly, the atmosphere was friendly and fun but not freaky. I'm thinking it might be cool if there were a way to get the rainbow badge stickers out earlier in the con. With all of the people I saw tonight I think it would be pretty awesome to make the statement "We're here" throughout the entire con. Great job to all the organizers for this year. I am absolutely one of the many beneficiaries of your hard work.
      The switch is complete. Xr@y is here and matrixmp is gone. Hope to be able to help set this event up for next year. It's an important event and I want to be a part of helping others like us at the con.

Comment

Working...
      X