Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Defcon, this team thinks they are going to win- what do you think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Defcon, this team thinks they are going to win- what do you think???

This thread is for Mystery Challenge teams to declare to the Defcon Community why their team is superior to all the other teams and players. Let's see if they can sway you into thinking they will win-

We'll run a poll next week to see how well they convinced you.....

To quote Homer Simpson "Fight for the love...."

Re: Hey Defcon, this team thinks they are going to win- what do you think???

Interesting.

Comment

Lame.

My team will consist of 0 members, will solve no puzzles (officially), and will still walk away with a greater prize than any of the participating members.

Bet me. ;)
      WUVMVEtSUktQRlJOVE9CSENLRUFIUUtR

Comment

Team Psychoholics will win this year. Why? 'Cuz we gots ourselves a letter of recommendation from Grifter:

With such evidence, who could possibly argue?

Comment

psychoholics has already won. Every year 1057 tries to break us, but we keep coming back for more. Having participated in past challenges, we know that the journey is more than the destination and just because we don't stand on the stage doesn't mean that we haven't won.

We've got an even better team this year than we did in years past, and besides, we figured out registration 2 DAYS before anybody else, even with us providing hints (well, maybe they were hints..)

Comment

And apparently team Psychoholics are the only ones who are playing....

Style points awarded for the Grifter fabrication. Extra bonus points if you could have faked a video of him ;)

Now, what to do with that newly opened slot...oh Grifter.......................

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
              And apparently team Psychoholics are the only ones who are playing....
              Give them two days. :)
              perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Originally posted by krux View Post
                Give them two days. :)
                Ouch. ;)

Comment

Real hacker teams need no fakes. Everybody who followed us progressing through registration knows we have what it needs. I think that's the reason nobody else posted here - they just know they don't have a chance at all...

Team CCC

Comment

IamGrifter already knows that IamGrifter will win this year.

With such time manipulation skills, who could possibly argue?
                    Last edited by IamGrifter; July 17th, 2010, 12:09.

Comment

Men seldom make passes at teams that kick asses

How shall we pwn thee? Let us count the ways.
                      I pwn thee in our depth and breadth searches
                      My iron can reach, when feeling out of sight
                      For the ends of leads and ideal trace
                      I pwn thee to the level of everyday's
                      Most quiet need, by screen and LED-light
                      I pwn thee freely, as teams strive to fight;
                      I pwn thee purely, as they turn in Shame.
                      I pwn thee with a passion put to use
                      In our old griefs, and with our hacker's faith.
                      I pwn thee like a noob deemed to lose
                      By our LosT saint, --- I pwn thee with the smoke,
                      Servos, lights, of all our strife! --- and, if God choose,
                      I shall pwn thee more deer after death.
                      ~ Team Psychoholics

(With all apologies to Browning for not maintaing the rhyming scheme.)
                      Last edited by Voltage Spike; July 17th, 2010, 12:41.

Comment

No no no. You guys got it all wrong. I asked the oracle that is the magic 8 ball and it said WE are going to win.

Proof: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2295/...06648486e3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ace0ne View Post
                          No no no. You guys got it all wrong.
                          No, no, no. I think we're going to win because this year we are all going to form a Mystery Challenge Supergroup (named Australia because Asia and Europe were already taken) where we step on each other's backs to form a human pyramid of triumph!

We're all winners! No team left behind!

Comment

Don't you remember, that's been tried. And I still have the black badge from that year to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
                              Don't you remember, that's been tried. And I still have the black badge from that year to prove it.
                              How could we ever forget? I don't think the pyramid idea needs to be revisited...ever....

Comment

Working...
                              X