Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heisenberg Kudos- Mystery Challenge Competition steps up to true hackers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisenberg Kudos- Mystery Challenge Competition steps up to true hackers!

I've been waiting for five years for this to happen.

One of the Mystery Challenge teams has finally successfully spoofed me to the other teams, and has them believing it.

Here's the problem-

I'm proud to see the level of competition increasing. The Mystery Challenge isn't for the faint of heart. We are a hard-core contest that isn't just about reversing. We're the total package contest. Hacker sports that test your mindset, not just a particular skill. You have to have the though PROCESS of a hacker to play here. Not just be adept at IDA or only write in C-

I really want to award style points. But how does a team now prove that they carried out said plan? Do I already know? Where do we go from here?

I'm glad this FINALLY happened. I've waited so long.

I'm proud of you guys.

And yes, Mystery Challenge has already started for this year. The last year. Last team standing....

LosT

PS - Isn't this fun?

Re: Heisenberg Kudos- Mystery Challenge Competition steps up to true hackers!

It was Grifter. Does that mean he has to play now?

Comment

Re: Heisenberg Kudos- Mystery Challenge Competition steps up to true hackers!

I can prove it was me. Or can I?

Perhaps this is a not-so elaborate ruse to impose NEGATIVE style points upon the spoofer (aka me), after stealing their spoofing techniques and kicking their puppies!

So, as the spoofer, the only reasonable course of action is to not actually prove it was me (which it was). Obviously, anyone else believing that they are also the spoofer should take this opportunity to also not prove it was also them (which it wasn't, anyway).
      It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Working...
      X