Black and White Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White Ball

Is it just me or is there no mention anywhere of the Black and White ball this year?

I have looked around, the schedule doesn't include it, I can't find it under the official and unofficial events.

Is there any information that can help me out, I'm trying to plan out a very loose schedule.. as it stands I'm triple booked for Saturday and have nothing on Friday?
    Originally posted by Ellen
    Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

Re: Black and White Ball

Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
    as it stands I'm triple booked for Saturday and have nothing on Friday?
    Forum Meet will be held Friday Night from 9pm to 2am in Skybox 205 .
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Thank you, in all the excietment of createing my schedule, I had complete omitted the Forum Meet. I'll definatly be there.

Comment

Heyo,

This year it's no longer the Black and White Ball (perhaps I should make an official forum post about this), but rather...
        The Zombie Ball and Cyberpunk Gala

!!!!!

You can get all the dirty details here: http://defcon.org/html/defcon-18/dc-...rtainment.html

and the official subforum is here: https://forum.defcon.org/forumdisplay.php?f=488

:)
        | | |

Comment

Changes in bold to forum description for [forum=488]Official DEF CON DJs, Music, and Events[/forum]:

Originally posted by OldForumDescription
          Official DEF CON DJs, Music, and Events -- Subforum for discussion of the B&W Ball and related items like Official Defcon Entertainment, DJ action, music and more.
          Originally posted by NewForumDescription
          Official DEF CON DJs, Music, and Events -- Subforum for discussion of The Zombie Ball and Cyberpunk Gala (formerly The Black and White Ball or B&W Ball) and related items like Official Defcon Entertainment, DJ action, music and more.
          Update complete. Now, "find on page" for "black and white" or "B&W" should direct the user to the proper forum.

Originally posted by greatscott View Post
          Heyo,

This year it's no longer the Black and White Ball (perhaps I should make an official forum post about this), but rather...
          The Zombie Ball and Cyberpunk Gala

!!!!!

You can get all the dirty details here: http://defcon.org/html/defcon-18/dc-...rtainment.html

and the official subforum is here: https://forum.defcon.org/forumdisplay.php?f=488

:)

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
            Update complete.
            Cheers :D

Sorry to be a pain in yer arse!
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by greatscott View Post
              Cheers :D

Sorry to be a pain in yer arse!
              No worries... constructive criticism in complaints (where is this thing? I can't find it anywhere) lead to improvements and make it better for everyone else. (It would be unfair for me to blame the user for not searching for the key words "black" or "white" from the contests/events forum when those keywords are not part of the description. :-)

Good luck with you events!

Comment

Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
                Thank you, in all the excietment of createing my schedule, I had complete omitted the Forum Meet. I'll definatly be there.
                You'd best swing by the contest area first and watch the Goon Band at 8!
                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  You'd best swing by the contest area first and watch the Goon Band at 8!
                  Believe it or not I remembered it when wiz reminded me about the forum meet... My dance card is officially full again this year:)

Over 15 talks in this year too...

And I gotta find time for the villages... And the iPad exchange.... And I'm in a contest or two....

No complaints... These are the reasons I love con!

Comment

Working...
                  X