Fly w me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly w me

Ok. When everything in your luggage looks like mystery challenge stuff (read : bombs) tsa really really isn't happy :(

Re: Fly w me

All the mystery challenge stuff looks like pixelated cartoon characters?
    TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
      Ok. When everything in your luggage looks like mystery challenge stuff (read : bombs) tsa really really isn't happy :(
      If you were really brave you'd pack some play-doh in with your luggage with an assortment of wires and batteries.
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

So how did you notice they were not happy?

I had the parts for my UFO
        http://asset.soup.io/asset/0955/7205_7689.jpeg
        in the luggage (including some nice LiPo Batteries) but - nothing. Last time I had at least the "your luggage was opened" letter inside, but this time not even that. Guess the security level has been lowered to pale orange...

Ray

Comment

I think I smell a contest as to who can bring the wierdest (but legal and safe) thing on a plane
          Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Dibs on the potato powered clock
            - -

Comment

Working...
            X