Can I buy multiple badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I buy multiple badges?

My apologies if my google search and forum search missed the answer for this:

Can I buy multiple badges, one for me and one for another person?

I'm bringing my SO, and I want to let her sleep in. Can I buy multiple badges? Do we both need to show up to get a badge?

Thanks.
    - - -
    pcapademic

Re: Can I buy multiple badges?

Originally posted by pcapademic View Post
    My apologies if my google search and forum search missed the answer for this:

Can I buy multiple badges, one for me and one for another person?

I'm bringing my SO, and I want to let her sleep in. Can I buy multiple badges? Do we both need to show up to get a badge?

Thanks.
    It has been possible in the past. I don't see why they would change it. It means fewer people standing in line and less work to manage long lines of people.

Comment

Awesome. One less question for me to ask. I'll be sending in my fellow traveler to snag me a badge, as I'll be roughing it at BH until that con is over.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
        It has been possible in the past. I don't see why they would change it. It means fewer people standing in line and less work to manage long lines of people.
        Just remember there are no bulk discounts. I have not had any problems purchasing multiple badges.
        Originally posted by Ellen
        Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

Comment

I've purchased multiple badges for several years running, since I seem to be perpetually the first among my crazy little tribe to arrive. The people at the counter tend to look at you funny if you tell them you want four badges, though.

Comment

Working...
          X