Videos for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos for sale?

Searching around I saw the previous year's videos were posted online in November, but I was wondering if its possible to purchase the videos sooner?

I have to peace out early in the morning on Sunday and I'm going to miss some talks I wanted to see. If there will be videos available of these, where can I get them, how soon after Defcon is over can I get them?

Re: Videos for sale?

Originally posted by davehcyj View Post
    Searching around I saw the previous year's videos were posted online in November, but I was wondering if its possible to purchase the videos sooner?

I have to peace out early in the morning on Sunday and I'm going to miss some talks I wanted to see. If there will be videos available of these, where can I get them, how soon after Defcon is over can I get them?
    You can pre-order a set of them at the con..the folks who put it all together are in the vendor area. How long after the con you have to wait is variable. They were pretty damn quick about it last year and I had my set about a month after the convention..

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Re: Videos for sale?

Sweet, thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
      X