Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else in Vegas yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone else in Vegas yet?

    My friends and I are here and just wondering if anyone else is yet. We're looking to go shoot somewhere too if anyone has any suggestions. If you want to meet up just give me a shout.

  • #2
    Re: Anyone else in Vegas yet?

    Originally posted by john.petrucci View Post
    My friends and I are here and just wondering if anyone else is yet. We're looking to go shoot somewhere too if anyone has any suggestions. If you want to meet up just give me a shout.
    2 Common places for consumer-based shooting are:
    * The Gun Store http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/
    * American Shooters http://www.americanshooters.com/

    There is also the [forum=489]Defcon Shoot[/forum] early on Thursday. Read the forum for it, but be prepared to bring your own weapons or make arrangements with offers to people with firearms and see if they will let you shoot their weapons.


    Each have their advantages and disadvantages. Search using the google search above within the forums with either "gun store" or "american shooters" (with double quotes) to find posts that comment about each.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone else in Vegas yet?

      Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      2 Common places for consumer-based shooting are:
      * The Gun Store http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/
      * American Shooters http://www.americanshooters.com/

      There is also the [forum=489]Defcon Shoot[/forum] early on Thursday. Read the forum for it, but be prepared to bring your own weapons or make arrangements with offers to people with firearms and see if they will let you shoot their weapons.


      Each have their advantages and disadvantages. Search using the google search above within the forums with either "gun store" or "american shooters" (with double quotes) to find posts that comment about each.
      Awesome, thanks for the info.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone else in Vegas yet?

        Originally posted by john.petrucci View Post
        Awesome, thanks for the info.
        Probably not a lot of folks active on the forums cause they are at bsides/BH or partying! Check out bsides if you have a way to get there!
        "As Arthur C Clarke puts it, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". Here is my corollary: "Any sufficiently technical expert is indistinguishable from a witch"."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone else in Vegas yet?

          Originally posted by g3k_ View Post
          Probably not a lot of folks active on the forums cause they are at bsides/BH or partying! Check out bsides if you have a way to get there!
          Wow I just looked up bsides because I hadn't heard of it before and I can't believe I didn't know about this!

          Comment

          Working...
          X