Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It has started....Let the games begin... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has started....Let the games begin... :)

*puts on game face* oh it's on. and we're already tearing this shit apart. Thanks LosT
    - -

Re: It has started....Let the games begin... :)

Hi,

a nice start... unfortunately I was busy winning the defcon Cannonball run (which I did - thanks to tommEE for the competition ) and my two team members who were at DC101 were unable to win a new team member (obviously some teams took more than onel?) so we currently don't have a golden ticket...

That's a bit of a bad start - so for the fun of the competition, would one of the other teams who have two now be willing to help us out here?

Greetings,
    Ray

Comment

You know... I'll bet those Golden Tickets make the chocolate taste terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
        Hi,

a nice start... unfortunately I was busy winning the defcon Cannonball run (which I did - thanks to tommEE for the competition ) and my two team members who were at DC101 were unable to win a new team member (obviously some teams took more than onel?) so we currently don't have a golden ticket...

That's a bit of a bad start - so for the fun of the competition, would one of the other teams who have two now be willing to help us out here?

Greetings,
        Ray
        You should spoof a golden ticket. or a noobie. or both.
        It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by YenTheFirst View Post
          You should spoof a golden ticket. or a noobie. or both.
          Actually did both and it worked out quite well. Our fake noobie isn't that noo but it works quite well so far I'd say.

So, how's everybody progressing? Most Teams are drinking holy water now I guess?

Anybody still watching the blinkenlights?

Greetings,
          Ray
          Last edited by Ray; July 30, 2010, 22:17.

Comment

Working...
          X