http://www.defconpics.org/
    Huh. Erehwon?

Domain ID:D74867721-LROR
    Domain Name:DEFCONPICS.ORG
    Created On:10-Jul-2001 22:12:32 UTC
    Last Updated On:16-May-2010 03:50:00 UTC

Expiration Date:10-Jul-2011 22:12:32 UTC

Kind of looks that way, doesn't it?

Sponsoring Registrar:GKG.NET, INC. (Formerly GK Group L.L.C.) (R164-LROR)
    Registrant ID:GKG-C000022571
    Registrant Name:William Knowles

Comment

Re: defconpics.org domain

Response to my email:

Changing networks, should be operational soon!

Comment

No one lost the domain, I still own DefconPics.org

I've been running around for the last few weeks with my hair on fire with a death of a dear old friend, getting ready for Defcon, decompressing from Defcon, and getting all the ducks in a row that you need to do with a new job out of state.

The site will be live ideally in the next 12-48 hours. What's another week with getting less than 2-4 hours of sleep again?

In the meantime, make submissions to this address: DefconPics -(at)- GMail ->dot<- com

After I'm all settled in with the new opportunity, I will be improving the site with ideas from the original maintainer.
        Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
          No one lost the domain, I still own DefconPics.org

I've been running around for the last few weeks with my hair on fire with a death of a dear old friend, getting ready for Defcon, decompressing from Defcon, and getting all the ducks in a row that you need to do with a new job out of state.

The site will be live ideally in the next 12-48 hours. What's another week with getting less than 2-4 hours of sleep again?

In the meantime, make submissions to this address: DefconPics -(at)- GMail ->dot<- com

After I'm all settled in with the new opportunity, I will be improving the site with ideas from the original maintainer.

well, that was me... looked like you got cybersquatted when I wanted to see pics.. Ill point .net to .org when I get a chance :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
            well, that was me... looked like you got cybersquatted when I wanted to see pics.. Ill point .net to .org when I get a chance :)
            I'll be happy to buy the .net domain for your cost and kick in another $20 to the EFF, USO, Special Operations Warrior Foundation, or whatever. (Seemed like a nice way to point eyeballs to a bunch of good causes )
            Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

I forgot to look here last night when I got fed up with flickr.. So now there is an https://www.defconphotos.com/ (I'll add a real cert later)
              Its a very basic configuration, but if anyone else would like to use it to host photos from defcon send me a PM or an email and I'll give you an account.

-Almus

Comment

Working...
              X