Badge going bonkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge going bonkers

My ninja badge seems to be having problems... not sure if it glitched out or what. After I got back from vegas, I turned it on and now my name is now a black box (redacted?) and my character is a level 15 and the health bar stretched into the stats text. Anyone have any idea what might be going?

I really only wanted it working so that I could complete the caezar's challenge and connect the badges quests, just for my own amusement.
    @Six_Volts

Re: Badge going bonkers

This happens if you have first-rev firmware and manage to short out your badge in a specific way (via the programming pins.) I've seen this happen a handful of times now.

The latest firmware actually self-heals if that happens. I'll get that posted in the near future along with the rest of the badge stuff (schematic, etc.)

It'll be posted at the ninjas.org site, and I'll update the badge thread here as well.

-barkode

Comment

Re: Badge going bonkers

Originally posted by barkode View Post
      This happens if you have first-rev firmware and manage to short out your badge in a specific way (via the programming pins.) I've seen this happen a handful of times now.

The latest firmware actually self-heals if that happens. I'll get that posted in the near future along with the rest of the badge stuff (schematic, etc.)

It'll be posted at the ninjas.org site, and I'll update the badge thread here as well.

-barkode
      Awesome! Glad to know it is fixable. Thanks again for everything you guys do.
      @Six_Volts

Comment

Working...
      X