This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a Yaesu VX-8R [The Lost&Found Thread for Defcon 18]

It fell off my backpack in the last hours of the con on Sunday. I doubt I'll get it back, but I figure I'll try. It has my callsign programmed into it, so you'd think anybody who knows what they're holding would know how to return it...

Re: Lost a Yaesu VX-8R

Originally posted by autocracy View Post
    It fell off my backpack in the last hours of the con on Sunday. I doubt I'll get it back, but I figure I'll try. It has my callsign programmed into it, so you'd think anybody who knows what they're holding would know how to return it...
    Stranger things have happened. I'll check with my guys and see if anyone recovered it.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Re: Lost a Yaesu VX-8R [The Lost&Found Thread for Defcon 18]

Ooh, lost and found. I have some of both!

Lost:
      6 x 3.5mm-to-stereo rca cables. Not terribly expensive, but if you happen to have found yourself with an extra set that wasnt yours, maybe it can find its way to me.

Found:
      I ended up with someone elses microphone in my gear. Give me a make, model and where I likely would have gotten it and we will make sure it gets back to you.
      Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

Comment

Re: Lost a Yaesu VX-8R [The Lost&Found Thread for Defcon 18]

Long shot but what the hey.

Lost at the Ninja Party, a necklace with a cloissone bead centerpiece, gemstone and freshwater pearl. No real monetary value, but of sentimental value as my mother made it for me. I will gladly describe in detail to identify and pay shipping for return.
        "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Working...
        X