Rio Shuttle Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Shuttle Service

I was wondering if DT has considered talking to the RIO about extended shuttle service during the con. I read on 1 website right now its 10am to 1am.

Theres always people staying off site for con, and with many of the contests including mine "Geo Challenge" requiring people to leave the hotel, it appears it may hinder alot of people, contests / events.

Just an idea..

Re: Rio Shuttle Service

Interesting thought. I know that if one were to take the airport shuttle it'd be more expensive than the Riv, as I think according to their map the Rio is off the strip. I don't see it being that much of an issue though, as my wingman and I along with several others walked the distance between the Riv and the sahara multiple times a day. Just need to make sure that at DC101 they keep preaching the importance of hydration. That's not to say that I wouldn't appreciate some air conditioned comfort once in a while.
    Note on the screen name: The CH is pronounced as a K, and there's a bit of an amusing story behind it involving two other fellows known as El Conquistador and Hank the Hobo...... And a blue bus.... With people in it.

Comment

Current hours are 10AM to 1AM... every 30 minutes.
      No luggage allowed - I wonder about backpacks...
      'jazz

Comment

Just an FYI: Gold Coast next door has a shuttle service that runs from 9am - 1am which goes to The Orleans and Bills gambling hall. (Bill's is a Harrahs property on the mid strip).

Comment

Working...
        X