Seattle's real-life superheroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle's real-life superheroes

I'm sure the folks in the Northwest are already aware of this, but I found this to be pretty funny:
    Move over, Watchmen. A real-life collective of costumed superheroes has taken to the streets of Seattle to fight for law and order. The Rain City Superhero Movement prowls the city late at night performing good deeds.
    Buster Doe, Catastrophe, Gemini, Green Reaper, No Name, Penelope, Phoenix Jones the Guardian of Seattle, Thorn, and Thunder 88.
    So that's what Thorn's been up to lately...
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Re: Seattle's real-life superheroes

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
    Definitely an impostor. Believe me, no one want's to see me in tights.
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
      I'm sure the folks in the Northwest are already aware of this, but I found this to be pretty funny:

They got Phoenix Jones to call into The Men's Room (our local afternoon radio show). I had expected either a ranting looney, someone with clear mental problems, or someone who had seen The Dark Knight too many times, but the guy actually came off as friendly and well balanced.

The more I listened to him explaining his motivations for doing what he does, joking around with the DJs, talking about his family, the more I realized that this guy is actually pretty sane and seems like someone you'd want to sit down and have a beer with.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I'm not surprised, but I have to admit that I didn't even realize there was a community of RLSH.
        "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          Definitely an impostor. Believe me, no one want's to see me in tights.
          It's ok, I doubt we can get you in anyway... been in the basement with your system, and... too many Twinkies Thorn!
          Love is a Mental Illness

Comment

Everyone on my team either has a military background or a mixed martial arts background
            Made me LOL.

Maybe it is a group of police officers who are off duty, but are too attached to their job, so even when they are off duty they cannot help but try 'make the world a better place'...
            while 1 == 1:
            print "Help, I've got myself stuck in a loop."

Comment

Working...
            X