DC19 HHV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC19 HHV?

With the move to a pro-puzzle/nontronic badge will there still be a Hardware Village? I'd like to assume these aren't mutually dependent activities, and I love a good beer buzz when I'm soldering.

Have I been oblivious and completely missed topics and/or threads? That's not out of the question...

If there's a need for volunteers, I'm more than happy to step up to the plate.

Hoping for some good news....

-FW
    TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Re: DC19 HHV?

Originally posted by FirmWarez View Post
    With the move to a pro-puzzle/nontronic badge will there still be a Hardware Village? I'd like to assume these aren't mutually dependent activities, and I love a good beer buzz when I'm soldering.

Have I been oblivious and completely missed topics and/or threads? That's not out of the question...

If there's a need for volunteers, I'm more than happy to step up to the plate.

Hoping for some good news....

-FW
    The map says : https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-19/dc-19-venue.html

Thanks for playing.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Cool. Thanks. Just me being oblivious as usual.

Until the official thread is opened, I again volunteer my services here to the HHV powers that be.
      TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by FirmWarez View Post
        Cool. Thanks. Just me being oblivious as usual.

Until the official thread is opened, I again volunteer my services here to the HHV powers that be.
        You'd probably do better off emailing them since most of the HHV guys rarely (lost) or never (russ) check in here. I'd start with russ at defcon dot org.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
        X