Clear All

• badges ... ????

how big are the badges ????
    just a newbe w/ skillz

18 inches tall
    6 inches wide
    and an inch and a half thick
    they each weigh 10 + pounds

they think having us heavier folks cary somthing that big in the vegas heat will help us burn calories

all joking aside it depends on the badge design/ materials

dc 8 was a piece of plastic a few mm thick with dementions off the top of my head with out going and mesuring it 6 1/2 inches tall and about 4 inches wide

dc 9 was a very cool design odd shaped and filled with liquid and floaties and was a little shorter than the dc 8 badge and wider at the bottom and thinnner at the top

Last edited by d0gcomplex; July 11, 2002, 13:07.
    Nuke 'um till they glow
    then shoot 'um in the dark
    babalyon(sp)5

Comment

Originally posted by d0gcomplex
      dc 9 was a very cool design odd shaped and filled with liquid and floaties and was a little shorter than the dc 8 badge and wider at the bottom and thinnner at the top
      Too bad some of the speakers complained that quite a few people were playing with this squishy things instead of paying attention to the speaker... :) Though it could mean that the badges were just so addicting, or that the speaker was not.

Comment

Yea, the badges this year need a built in kazoo, that would really let the speakers know how they rate. I still have my DC8 and DC9 badges on the wall beside me on their lanyard, the squishy stuff still squishes too, although I never could get all the litle black pieces apart once and for all. They're just a big lump.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          Yea, the badges this year need a built in kazoo,
          Hmmm.. how about badges made out of mini whoopee cushions... now that would be all about the class.

Comment

We can always make the badges out of old AOL CDs.

Comment

We can always make the badges out of old AOL CDs.
              Ack! That would be like wearing kryptonite badges

Comment

We need to have fun with the trekkies at the con. May be a sign with an arrow pointing east saying FOLLOW ME TO THE TRIBBLES. Have the arrow point straight and put up no other signs at all. By evening all the trekkies will be in Albuquerque.

I don't know why I thought of that on this thread but I did. Maybe a tribble badge, like a big powder puff.

Comment

We need to have fun with the trekkies at the con.
                  I am surely bringing in my newly purchased 'SPACED OUT CD' featuring William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy singing cover songs... if you haven't heard them... YOU MUST! EVERYONE MUST!

Comment

Did Bill Gates sing anything?

Comment

Did Bill Gates sing anything?
                      Not sure if he did... i remember something about him singing in one documentary... but with his green, he can buy every record company in the world... and then some

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                        I am surely bringing in my newly purchased 'SPACED OUT CD' featuring William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy singing cover songs YOU MUST! EVERYONE MUST!
                        a few of my friends that I've had listen to it, don't like it, and I am sad for them because how can you not like this cd?!

they just don't know what music is...

toodles
                        -b
                        it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

Originally posted by bikinigurl
                          a few of my friends that I've had listen to it, don't like it
                          time to go and find new phriends bikinigurl

Comment

I have "Golden Throats" and "Golden Throats 2" that have Nimoy and Shatner on them.

I think the CD would have been better pressed as an AOL CD.

Comment

I think the CD would have been better pressed as an AOL CD.
                              Bah! what is the matter with the world! No ear for music at all!

Comment

Working...
                              X