Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

    I'm planning on going to DefCon this year, but I don't want to drive all by myself (seems like a waste)

    I have 4 spots in my camry so you guys can cram in and ride with me.
    Maybe we can even set up some sort of room sharing thing at a cheap hotel/motel and plan meals (I have no reservations as of now)
    I am also under 21, so I am perfectly fine with being the designated driver while in Vegas.

    Just post here and I'll see what I can do!

  • #2
    Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

    You may want to list when you are driving out. I'm going out Tuesday evening which won;t work for many.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

      Right now, since nobody told me yet, I can be very flexible with dates and times.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

        not sure If you have a stipulation about driving but we have a van going through LA on Wednesday night late planning to get there in time for the shoot on thursday if you want to ride. PM me

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

          Originally posted by theabcasian View Post
          not sure If you have a stipulation about driving but we have a van going through LA on Wednesday night late planning to get there in time for the shoot on thursday if you want to ride. PM me
          So when is the van coming out?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

            Originally posted by samgeekthebrave View Post
            So when is the van coming out?
            we will be driving up just after work on wednesday probably be going through LA about dinner time

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

              is anyone going from LAS -> LA on the Monday? Opportunity to visit a friend there has come up.. :)
              //alien
              DC4420

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

                I'll take you up on this Sam
                "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

                -- Ernest Hemingway

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

                  Originally posted by samgeekthebrave View Post
                  I'm planning on going to DefCon this year, but I don't want to drive all by myself (seems like a waste)

                  I have 4 spots in my camry so you guys can cram in and ride with me.
                  Maybe we can even set up some sort of room sharing thing at a cheap hotel/motel and plan meals (I have no reservations as of now)
                  I am also under 21, so I am perfectly fine with being the designated driver while in Vegas.

                  Just post here and I'll see what I can do!
                  Hi, thanks for offering a ride, I live in Santa Barbara, I can drive or take a train or bus to LA to get on your Camry,
                  when do you plan to start ?, I plan on Thursday evening, will that work for you,?
                  I have a reservation at a very good hotel I used last year, its called Palace Station, around 3 miles from Rio,
                  Let me know if you would be interested,
                  Thanks,
                  -Mukesh Kumar
                  (818) 518-6807

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

                    Originally posted by mukeshkumar View Post
                    Hi, thanks for offering a ride, I live in Santa Barbara, I can drive or take a train or bus to LA to get on your Camry,
                    when do you plan to start ?, I plan on Thursday evening, will that work for you,?
                    I have a reservation at a very good hotel I used last year, its called Palace Station, around 3 miles from Rio,
                    Let me know if you would be interested,
                    Thanks,
                    -Mukesh Kumar
                    *** *** *****
                    Posting your phone number, may not be the best idea.
                    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

                      Originally posted by samgeekthebrave View Post
                      I'm planning on going to DefCon this year, but I don't want to drive all by myself (seems like a waste)

                      I have 4 spots in my camry so you guys can cram in and ride with me.
                      Maybe we can even set up some sort of room sharing thing at a cheap hotel/motel and plan meals (I have no reservations as of now)
                      I am also under 21, so I am perfectly fine with being the designated driver while in Vegas.

                      Just post here and I'll see what I can do!


                      Hey! are you still offering rides? i have a room already at the Rio but i don't have a ride. i can't leave until either late thursday (like after 10pm) or sometime friday morning. I am located in the SFV. and have $25 for gas

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I am offering rides from Los Angeles!

                        Also looking for a ride to defcon from the Pasadena/LA area. Preferably Thursday night. Will pitch in on gas. Really don't want to miss this con so if anyone knows about something, let me know.

                        6269913947

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X