dc719 MEETING 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc719 MEETING 2011

Yes, it's me Lil_freak and I'm back. With luck and as long as i don't end up in the hospital again. We will be having a meeting this July 23 at the Panera Bread located at 3120 New Center Point. Hope to see you there.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Re: dc719 MEETING 2011

Originally posted by lil_freak View Post
    Yes, it's me Lil_freak and I'm back.
    WELCOME BACK!

Comment

ZOMG you're still there!!!

Have you been in touch with The Machine at all recently? They'd been holding the fort down for dc719 to keep it listed and contactable through defcon719.org.

Hope to catch you two at con!
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
        WELCOME BACK!
        Thank you Tacitus.

Originally posted by Converge
        ZOMG you're still there!!!

Have you been in touch with The Machine at all recently? They'd been holding the fort down for dc719 to keep it listed and contactable through defcon719.org.

Hope to catch you two at con!
        Yup, I'm still here

Of course I've been in touch with The Machine.

I wish I could make it to con, but i have have to wait to have surgey to have a Gastric Pacemaker to help my Gastoparesis. I'd don't want to wake up ICU ever again so this is the best thing I can I do to fix my waking up in ICU. But have fun for and maybe pick up me a cool tee in size M, I'll pay you back.

And just to keep this topic on track: remember to come to our dc719 meeting if you can.
        "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak View Post
          I wish I could make it to con, but i have have to wait to have surgey to have a Gastric Pacemaker to help my Gastoparesis. I'd don't want to wake up ICU ever again so this is the best thing I can I do to fix my waking up in ICU. But have fun for and maybe pick up me a cool tee in size M, I'll pay you back.

And just to keep this topic on track: remember to come to our dc719 meeting if you can.

Aw :( we will miss you! good luck with all that aforementioned stuff.

Oh yes.. your topic... People in the 719... GO!

Comment

Working...
          X