This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coast bed available

I have a non-smoking 2 double bed room at the Gold Coast ( across the street from the Rio ) from Tue to Mon nights.

50/50 split on those nights you're there, as long as you're there most of this time.

Daily Room Rates:
    08/05/11 = $99.00
    08/06/11 = $104.00
    08/07/11 = $37.99

The above prices are MY cost, so YOUR cost would be half. ( I'll eat the taxes )

cash up front
    no partying in the room
    no friends into the room

how many/which nights would you be around?
    interested? send me a PM

Re: Gold Coast bed available

Will the person who sent me an PM please fix your profile! You have PMs disabled so I can't reply to you.

Comment

I have sent you a pm, I just signed up to this forum and am not able to change settings, but if for some reason you can't reply just comment on this thread and we can correspond here.

Comment

Originally posted by Informatikus View Post
        I have sent you a pm, I just signed up to this forum and am not able to change settings, but if for some reason you can't reply just comment on this thread and we can correspond here.
        I manually promoted your account to L3 so you should be able to PM now, but here is the cost:
        Waiting periods for different usergroups promotion are designed to encourage people to first get familiar with the forums (24 hours as lurkers) then use search to find threads about the topics they want to discuss (allowing reply-to-existing threads not creation of new ones) until finally the account has access to both. Since the design is to decrease work completed by moderators, if you break rules over the next 3 days that people running through the normal promotion process learn about through use, then any mod may instantly ban you without warning.

The rules can pretty much be summed up as, "don't be a jerk," but for those that don't understand the meaning of that, we have more explicitly spelled these out in the long, formal rules. Thanks, and good luck!

(I don't always offer this to new users; it depends on how what kind of sense I get from the new user (r day typedz lik dis, or being a jerk?, for example,) how many problems I've had during the day, or how much work I have yet to finish.)

-Cot

Comment

Oh, well I wasn't the one who sent him the message the first time. It must have been another new user.

But thanks very much.

Comment

Sorry but the bed is taken.

Good luck, hope to see you all at DC.

Comment

This bed is available again.

The intended occupant has disappeared into a black hole.

I have a non-smoking 2 double bed room at the Gold Coast ( across the street from the Rio ) from Tue to Mon nights.

50/50 split on those nights you're there, as long as you're there most of this time.

Daily Room Rates:
              08/05/11 = $99.00
              08/06/11 = $104.00
              08/07/11 = $37.99

The above prices are MY cost, so YOUR cost would be half. ( I'll eat the taxes )

cash up front
              no partying in the room
              no friends into the room

how many/which nights would you be around?
              interested? send me a PM please make sure I can respond before you PM me!!

ADVthaAnksNCE

Comment

I sent you a PM and I don't know if it went through..since it doesn't show in inbox

Comment

Working...
                X