Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Contest Announcement!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Chris

    hahha...yeah right! The point was the 24 hours immediately AFTER I posted this. You lasted 3 minutes....hmm...I bet you are used to hearing that huh? ;)
    Ah, the fine print! Had I read your post and NOT replied for 24 hours, how would I prove that I had seen it and thus acted on it? And you never said when the 24 hours would be, care to try again with a new time frame? Of course you know I can do it now... :D

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by astcell
      And you never said when the 24 hours would be, care to try again with a new time frame? Of course you know I can do it now... :D
      brave soul, I think I would start melting if gone for that long.... what a world, what a world..

      Comment


      • #48
        Oh I have plenty to do, this is just the best place to be!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by astcell
          Oh I have plenty to do, this is just the best place to be!
          contrary to popular belief I am also quite busy during the day, and even the night...

          Comment


          • #50
            Yea, you need time to have sex, but that leaves you 23 hours 59 minutes 57 seconds leftover....

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by astcell
              Yea, you need time to have sex, but that leaves you 23 hours 59 minutes 57 seconds leftover....
              ... ah actually it sounds a lot better when measuring in picoseconds.. even still this computer chair is built Ford Tough... i can type and thrust at the same time :)

              Comment


              • #52
                You're the only person I know where the word sex brings up "Ford." You'd be great to get on stage at the con and we could yell a word at you and you can shoot back with your first thought.

                Blackwave's responses:
                sex - Ford!
                hair -Blue!
                movies - posts!
                taxi - directions!

                Normal geek's responses:
                sex - girls!
                hair - girls!
                movies - girls!
                taxi - girls and wardriving!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by astcell
                  You're the only person I know where the word sex brings up "Ford." You'd be great to get on stage at the con and we could yell a word at you and you can shoot back with your first thought.
                  Haha.. I used to be the proud owner of a '67 for d mustang.. those were the days.. dual carbs, bored cylinders... classic muscle...

                  ... and i am sure no one wants to know what lays idle in my mind... pretty scary, even sometimes for me. ;)

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I used to have a 66 Mustang Fastback, black, with orange flames on the hood and sides, and the trunk had a painting of a naked lady on a mustang. A real head turner. The clutch acted up so I had to pop it in first gear, good thing I had those wide tires. I don't miss getting 11 mpg.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by astcell
                      I used to have a 66 Mustang Fastback, black, with orange flames on the hood and sides, and the trunk had a painting of a naked lady on a mustang. A real head turner. The clutch acted up so I had to pop it in first gear, good thing I had those wide tires. I don't miss getting 11 mpg.
                      One of these days I am going to get a mach I and fix it up... but I wouldn't plan on using it too much.... first though I want to get a hearse and fix it up.. that would be pretty sweet, i have seen a few out there that look pretty slick but none that invoke any of my plans.. :) here is one that looks ok... nice blower.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I knew a guy in college who had a hearse, he had a rubber skeleton hanging fron the rear vierw mirror and a bumper sticker that said, "Devil-May-Care Undertakers". He quit college to write songs and was earning 7 figures while I was applying for student loans. Didn't they have a hearse in Animal House?

                        Maybe a Deathrace drive in hearses would be the best. Hearse-con 2003. :p

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          mmm hearse...

                          Originally posted by blackwave
                          first though I want to get a hearse and fix it up.. that would be pretty sweet, i have seen a few out there that look pretty slick but none that invoke any of my plans.. :)
                          speaking of hearses..

                          if you have not, you need to see the movie Harold and Maude
                          circa 1975
                          it's great
                          you should see what he does to the hearse

                          the whole 19ish yr old dating the 80yr old thing is rather repulsing.. but other than that, the movie is hilarious!
                          esp the cop scene(s)

                          -b
                          it's like a hot dog, only not.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: mmm hearse...

                            Originally posted by bikinigurl
                            but other than that, the movie is hilarious!
                            Thanks I will have to check it out, hopefully it is available on dvd, I threw my vhs away a long time ago.. like 4 years ago.. :/

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              dvd

                              yea, it's on dvd, that's how i saw it..

                              my friend johann bought it for my friend erin on dvd..

                              -b
                              it's like a hot dog, only not.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: dvd

                                Originally posted by bikinigurl
                                yea, it's on dvd, that's how i saw it..
                                my friend johann bought it for my friend erin on dvd..
                                Cool thanks, I will have to stop by blockbuster and check it out.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X