This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Room @ Rio and $350 Southwest flight

Due to family health issues I can't go to defcon this year. However I think someone should use the room at the Rio (2 queen beds) and I am willing to pony up a $350 flight coupon on Southwest.

There is no catch or gimmick, it is for real.

Here is the posting we made on our site today about it, it is a random drawing (we will contact the person via Twitter DM and post the winning Twitter name on Monday morning)

http://www.miltonsecurity.com/TripToVegas2011.php

Again, this is for real, no gimmicks, not asking for personal details (of course the winner will need to talk to me to arrange the room and flight details).

thank you

Re: Free Room @ Rio and $350 Southwest flight

well once fail whale goes away I'll be sure to participate in this drawing. If I was to win I'd like to give the flight to a runner up.

Comment

No way, it's a super-secret scam conspiracy - the feds are plotting to lure an indigent hacker to DC, and once there, they plan to.... well, I've said too much...
      The f*ck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon? - chs

Comment

Whether its real or fake isnt for me to judge but you may want to check with the hotel because i believe who ever registered it must be there and i dont think they let you change the name maybe if you call in but on the site it says because its promo reservation can not be modified

Comment

Working...
        X