Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WarDrving/WarWalking in Style - Pocket PC Themes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WarDrving/WarWalking in Style - Pocket PC Themes

    http://www.pocketpcthemes.com/preview.asp?ID=8560

  • #2
    mr. longrove

    dude? no offense, but....

    do you have a job, classes, something? you are completely ubiquitous!

    i refuse to believe in you as an individual and rather a collective of little old ladies in a Singapore warehouse, all simultaneously posting to the DC forum.....
    Life is white,
    and I am black.
    Jesus and his lawyer
    are coming back.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: mr. longrove

      Originally posted by wetw3rx
      dude? no offense, but....

      do you have a job, classes, something? you are completely ubiquitous!

      i refuse to believe in you as an individual and rather a collective of little old ladies in a Singapore warehouse, all simultaneously posting to the DC forum.....
      Actually I just posted a newer one... with better contrast... but they have to approve it... attached it the latest version... I was going to make one for DCX as well :) maybe I will assing a limb to do that now..

      LOL! You know too much, prepare a knock on the door... in 5... 4... 3... 2...
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: mr. longrove

        Originally posted by blackwave


        LOL! You know too much, prepare a knock on the door... in 5... 4... 3... 2...
        now i'm scared!! i was posting this and actually thinking you might see it sometime tomorrow...

        new question...Singapore isn't the only location of your organization, is it?:)
        Life is white,
        and I am black.
        Jesus and his lawyer
        are coming back.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: Re: mr. longrove

          Originally posted by wetw3rx


          now i'm scared!! i was posting this and actually thinking you might see it sometime tomorrow...

          new question...Singapore isn't the only location of your organization, is it?:)
          <ROBOTIC VOICE>
          OUR ORGANIZATION IS WORLDWIDE.
          ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BELONG TO US.
          ...END OF TRANSMISSION.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Re: Re: mr. longrove

            Originally posted by blackwave


            <ROBOTIC VOICE>
            OUR ORGANIZATION IS WORLDWIDE.
            ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BELONG TO US.
            ...END OF TRANSMISSION.
            uh, oh! black helicopters are decending on my neighborhood.....
            Life is white,
            and I am black.
            Jesus and his lawyer
            are coming back.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mr. longrove

              Originally posted by wetw3rx
              uh, oh! black helicopters are decending on my neighborhood.....
              "... and upon them came the blackwave!"
              -Church of WiFi (Blackwave)

              Comment


              • #8
                Defcon Theme PC2002

                Preview: See attached
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  ... and here is the theme...

                  BWDCXWT1.tsk - 113k
                  File Attached
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DCX Theme

                    http://pocketpcthemes.com/preview.asp?ID=8597

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      NetStumbler Theme with better contrast and today bar

                      http://pocketpcthemes.com/preview.asp?ID=8590

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You're missing WORD in them thar themes.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by astcell
                          You're missing WORD in them thar themes.
                          Actually no I am not.. check out the defcon theme:
                          http://pocketpcthemes.com/preview.asp?ID=8597
                          the lower left box with 0wn3d written in yellow.. ;)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yup, you're right, there it is. Can you makwe one of those images that is something different when held upside down?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by astcell
                              Yup, you're right, there it is. Can you makwe one of those images that is something different when held upside down?
                              Haha... I never took the ACID ascii art skillz class..(buag) .. I think I was using "the draw" tools for all the bbs logos..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X