Can You Register on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Register on Saturday?

Can you still register on Saturday at the show? My flight doesn't get in until late Friday night, so that's a day lost.

Thanks

Yes, but they may be out of badges if the place is a sellout. Maybe you can haver a buddy buy your badge on Friday just to make sure.

Comment

I changed my flight so that I'll be in around 6pm Friday. Even though the speakers leave around that time, is it still possible to register that night? Like around 8pm or so?

Comment

thats y i am goin to get there on the 1st on thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayw00d
          I changed my flight so that I'll be in around 6pm Friday. Even though the speakers leave around that time, is it still possible to register that night? Like around 8pm or so?
          I believe it's been said that excess badges will be available at the front desk of the AP after registration has closed. Even so, attendance has been skyrocketing in recent years, and I'd HIGHLY recommend having someone you trust pick up a badge for you if at all possible.
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayw00d
            ... is it still possible to register that night? Like around 8pm or so?
            I will get your badge for you if you send me $75, just message me privately, I can tell you I will be in line first thing Friday morning.

Speaking of which, what time does the badge line open?

Comment

Anyone know the maximum number of badge that will be available?
              /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
                Anyone know the maximum number of badge that will be available?
                maximum? hell if they ran out you would probably get some ancient badge or a piece of cardboard that said DCX.. ;)

running out of badges != stop accepting $

Comment

Reminds me lf the time in the 50s when Disneyland ran out of tickets, it sprouted ticket counterfeiters the demand was so great, they almost had a riot, and this is Disneyland we're talking about... the happieist place on earth!

Oh I was not there, I'm ancient but not mesozoic. :)

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                    Disneyland we're talking about... the happieist place on earth!
                    I hate Dland.. spent most of my youth there... anytime i see people with the season passes all i can do is cringe.. especially if they bought the ones without black out days... usually they are sporting a mickey watch.. (though the talking ones are pretty cool)

Comment

I used to have an anula pass, there were no such things as blackout dates back then, and the passes got you free parking as well, all for $165. My ex and I would go there just to hang out, like a mall, but it was free. We learned the cheapest places to eat and the best times to get on the rides, all those things you cannot learn by going once a year. We called it "The D-Spot" because it was so close to being orgasmic.

I'll take Defcon anyday, the "true" D-Spot!

Comment

We called it "The D-Spot" because it was so close to being orgasmic.
                        I'll take Defcon anyday, the "true" D-Spot!
                        Ah! there is no such comparision!!! pure blasphemy!

You may want to check if you and your ex are here photographed at flash mountain ;)
                        http://www.flashmountain.com/spl.html

Comment

Oooh, scary. My ex was bigger than half the defcon folks, combined. She was 4 lbs away from getting her own zip code.

Comment

Oooh, scary. My ex was bigger than half the defcon folks, combined. She was 4 lbs away from getting her own zip code.
                            a bbw then? or... is that the reason she became your ex?

Comment

Ok...relax. There are going to be plenty of badges. I don't know exactly how many DT ordered, but we aren't going to run out.

I would be willing to bet a couple of things:

1--There will be fewer attendees this year than last
                              2--There will be people (successfully) registering on Sunday
                              3--If you send your 75 bucks to someone to pick your badge up you will be spending another 75 bucks to get another one cuz you got ripped off. That is not a comment about the person who volunteered to do this for you, it is a fact of life. There are gonna be between 4 and 6 thousand people there. What are the odds you are gonna find the guy with your badge that you have never met before and don't know what he looks like in that crowd.

Again, relax, I am sure you will be able to get your badge after you arrive.
                              perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
                              X