Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to defcon from Sacramento, Ca

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone going to defcon from Sacramento, Ca

    Hello, I am looking for a ride to defcon. I am in sacramento, ca. if anyone is going to defcon and is near me please email/PM me thanks.

    P.S. This will be my first time to defcon and I would really love to go.
    This is Mr. X signing off

  • #2
    Re: Anyone going to defcon from Sacramento, Ca

    Originally posted by MrX
    Hello, I am looking for a ride to defcon. I am in sacramento, ca. if anyone is going to defcon and is near me please email/PM me thanks.
    Check out DeathRace:
    http://deathrace2k.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=10&39

    also check out the links at the bottom of the defcon main page:
    Getting to DefCon Ten - The Car Caravans
    http://www.defcon.org/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Re: Anyone going to defcon from Sacramento, Ca

      Originally posted by blackwave


      Check out DeathRace:
      http://deathrace2k.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=10&39

      also check out the links at the bottom of the defcon main page:
      Getting to DefCon Ten - The Car Caravans
      http://www.defcon.org/
      the fact that your are answering newbie questions
      is wonderful. the fact that you are online 24/7 to do
      so.....still scares me!:)

      me thinks you are going to pass out and sleep at defcon, bw....
      Life is white,
      and I am black.
      Jesus and his lawyer
      are coming back.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to defcon from Sacramento, Ca

        Originally posted by wetw3rx
        the fact that your are answering newbie questions
        is wonderful. the fact that you are online 24/7 to do
        so.....still scares me!:)

        me thinks you are going to pass out and sleep at defcon, bw....
        Oh I will never pass out... and being online 24/7 isn't so bad.. :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Sleep is for wimps! When I'm not online I'm reading your girlfriend's e-mail!

          Comment

          Working...
          X