No announcement yet.

HackInTheBox Kuala Lumpur 2011 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HackInTheBox Kuala Lumpur 2011 anyone?

As the title goes, who's gonna be there this year? I saw l0st last year at the lockpick village, but didn't know it was him until much later :P

Also, here goes the link :)
    http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2011kul/

Finalized conference agenda here:
    http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecco...zed-agenda.pdf
    Last edited by tommychai67; September 26, 2011, 11:08. Reason: Added conference agenda
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving." -- Lao Tzu

Re: HackInTheBox Kuala Lumpur 2011 anyone?

I will be there, along with Babak and Christina (also representing TOOOL) as well as Travis Goodspeed representing awesome neighborliness.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
      I will be there, along with Babak and Christina (also representing TOOOL) as well as Travis Goodspeed representing awesome neighborliness.
      Alright, saw your name and Babak's on the conference agenda, wondering will you guys bring any "merchandise" this year. :P

Comment

Originally posted by tommychai67 View Post
        Alright, saw your name and Babak's on the conference agenda, wondering will you guys bring any "merchandise" this year. :P
        pick kits, impressioning files, and maybe some other odds and ends. see you there?
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
          pick kits, impressioning files, and maybe some other odds and ends. see you there?
          Woot, awesome!
          Yea sure, will be taking care of the CTF this year though, hope I have time to hang out at TOOOL's booth and to attend your workshop. :D

Comment

Btw, no Gringo Warrior @ HITB?

Comment

Working...
            X