a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions

I was wondering a couple things before I pack my gear and long haul it to vegas. 1) is there going to be any reg. going on on thursday?
    2) Where does DT wan the stuff for equipment donations and who/where can i bring it to on (preferably) thursday or friday? It is some heavy ass equipment, I'd love to see him try and throw it the crowd..heh, but I don't have a room at the alexis and I don't want to be packing this stuff any longer than I have to... thanks for the input.

sylex,

There is pre-reg on Thursday as usual...but I am not sure from when to when.

Russ and I are in charge of the donations/giveaways. So bring them by the Vendor area on Thursday and we will take them off your hands :D
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

We need a bin. LIke the Toys for Tots, AP needs a large cardboard box all giftwrapped and you just drop your donation into it.

Comment

Re: a few questions

Originally posted by sylex
        I'd love to see him try and throw it the crowd..
        The scariest times are when he closes his eyes and spins around with a 9600 baud modem and then releases... usually onto some unsuspecting individual...

Comment

A line drive from a 9600 modem? Holy cow, that's not worth the space to ship it home!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            A line drive from a 9600 modem? Holy cow, that's not worth the space to ship it home!
            Hahah, yes, especially after they richochet off of something like the ceiling or chandeliers.. I still have a french pr0n CD that DT tossed out to the crowd, lucky for me I launched my self from my chair grabbed the cd out of the air, and rolled on the ground.. not really rolled but more got stopped by the ground... that cd was great.. ;)

Comment

Bring it Friday! Share the wealth! I think I have some movie CDs from Europe too.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                Bring it Friday! Share the wealth! I think I have some movie CDs from Europe too.
                haha, ... hmmm.. actually I could load a few mpegs on my ipaq... the only thing that sucked about that cd is that it was a proprietary format, not avi like most of the older pr0n cds..

Comment

You mean you can't do a single frame advance and do screen captures, adding the images to a gif? C'mon!

Comment

Free stuff

can u get free shirts and stuff to. Speaking of that i have to call phen or death veggie soon.

Comment

Re: Free stuff

Originally posted by Fused
                      can u get free shirts and stuff to. Speaking of that i have to call phen or death veggie soon.
                      Yeah usually there is stuff assorted that gets picked through during the events... from books, to stickers, to tshirts, to useless things... but it is all about the moment. I won some ISA NIC once by being able to read the answer to a question from a few hundred feet away.. haha no one knew the answer so he said, ok I will give this to anyone who can read this, so I yelled out the answer, and everyone turned around.. so I got to get up and get the ISA NIC.. joy.

Comment

thats cool y dont u get on IRC anymore, your missin all the fun.

Comment

I have a ton of schwag from work. Do you have Band Camp t-shirts? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                            thats cool y dont u get on IRC anymore, your missin all the fun.
                            I am on IRC all the time.. though currently there are no terminals available for me to log on too.. later this evening though.. :) I mostly log on when everyone on online is sleeping though :(

Comment

PM me

I have a ton of schwag from work. Do you have Band Camp t-shirts?
                              Pm me so we can talk about a trade. Yea we have camp shirts and stuff. i can get you some over my marching shirts that we have to wear and all. were do u work.

Comment

Working...
                              X