Game/Event for Toxic BBQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game/Event for Toxic BBQ?

Was wondering how many people might be interested in a game of Battle Shots at this years Toxic BBQ? For those who don't know what it is see link below:

http://imgur.com/CKEb1

I'm thinking that if enough people would be interested I could get this running per approval of the Toxic BBQ heads.
    Saving the world one computer at a time...

or possibly destroying, I haven't figured that out yet.

Re: Game/Event for Toxic BBQ?

Originally posted by b0n3z View Post
    Was wondering how many people might be interested in a game of Battle Shots at this years Toxic BBQ? For those who don't know what it is see link below:

http://imgur.com/CKEb1

I'm thinking that if enough people would be interested I could get this running per approval of the Toxic BBQ heads.
    Personally, if you wanted to do this, I would suggest just doing it. Don't ask for approval. If it is a Toxic BBQ "approved" event it becomes the responsibility of the event organizers to verify ages of participants, ensure safety, etc etc etc. Since those folks already pay out of pocket for the space, for the first few waves of food, and take part in activities at the event already I would guess that being responsible for making sure no minors play and no one gets alcohol poisoning during a game is one more headache they may not want. If people choose to drink to much while playing a game some other random attendee brought what happens after that is totally up to THEM. But, it's just my two cents.

However, aside from that, if a game board were set up, I am positive you would get players! And watchers. Charge $5 and include the booze needed to play and you could raise money to donate toward the BBQ event perhaps?
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
      However, aside from that, if a game board were set up, I am positive you would get players! And watchers. Charge $5 and include the booze needed to play and you could raise money to donate toward the BBQ event perhaps?
      Good to hear/know! Thanks eris.

Comment

Originally posted by b0n3z View Post
        Good to hear/know! Thanks eris.
        I forgot to say, by the way, that I love the idea of battle shots. And would avidly watch it being played!
        "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
          I forgot to say, by the way, that I love the idea of battle shots. And would avidly watch it being played!

=D good to know!

Comment

Count me in for participation of proposed game, wherever it is that it will be setup come & get me to play or I will find my way to it. Never been to Toxic BBQ but I have been interested since last year.

Comment

Thanks Eris!

Yes she is absolutely correct the BBQ is the BBQ if there's something you want to do just do it but know that if it is illegal or puts people in danger its put us all at risk. If there is a drink type of even happening know that you are in a desert and you should have water for people to drink before and after as dehydration is a very real thing.

That being said if you want to bring a soccer balls, kites, drones, specialty grills and or meats please feel free to do so.
              There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
              X