pc's ass hair braiding kung fu mini-tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc's ass hair braiding kung fu mini-tutorial

After a heated discussion on IRC, ut became apparent that many many people (not just chris and I) have always had the life ambition of braiding our own ass hair.

Here is the pre-defcon-breakout-session info you all need to know.. Plus, tips on what to bring...

First off, check this site Never ever click here .. or don't ..

Next, get a good wax around the edges, you don't want jagged edges, it's just not professional.. turtle wax won't give you the effect you want yet.. save it for later...

After you've waxed your ass, the next step is to trim those split ends.. no respectable "underground hax0r" has split end ass hairs.

Some people recommend contiioner at this point, I personally don't see the need, but use it if you will.

At this point you can start the braiding.. but I can't give out all the trade secrets now....

until next time...
    a pc-0x90 by any other name is a nummish..
    Bigger 1:23

Re: pc's ass hair braiding kung fu mini-tutorial

Originally posted by pc-0x90
    until next time...
    ROFLMAO, I didn't even the topic until I read the post... nice!

Comment

Chicks dig ass hair braids.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
        Chicks dig ass hair braids.
        Hmmm... how does one remove the dingle berries out of the braids after x amount of days of build up? I would imagine that picking them off the dingle berry tree would be more painful than not... Personally I think the butt plugs with the horse tails sticking out of them look better... haven't tried to braid them yet though... hmmmm...

Comment

WTF !!

This is too hilarious....

<BW> see what you started now !

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

Hmmm... how does one remove the dingle berries out of the braids after x amount of days of build up?
            Dude...that is part of what chicks dig. You don't REMOVE the dingleberries. You use them to make ass hair dreadlocks. Jesus...get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
              Dude...that is part of what chicks dig. You don't REMOVE the dingleberries. You use them to make ass hair dreadlocks. Jesus...get with the program.
              Ah... damn, I using nair all these years... I better get some rogaine and start growing some serious ass hair... hmmm maybe I could dye it as well... hmmmmm

Comment

hmmm maybe I could dye it as well... hmmmmm

Intresting idea.....but when you get all sweaty and gross wont the dye stream down your legs and look alittle odd? Especially if you match the blue with blue?

Just a thought...

Comment

LMAO, This is some FUNKY shite yallz be talking about in here!

HAHAHA

Question for Blackwave, Are you going to have BLUE arse hair also, wait maybe throw some gel on there and have a spike.

NEW CONTEST, Narliest(is that a word) arse braids gets a 50 gallon drum of AFRO-SHEEN!!!

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by FReCKLeS
                    but when you get all sweaty and gross wont the dye stream down your legs and look alittle odd?
                    Hmmm, simple solution, just build up more dingle berries, they are very absorbent, almost like rabbit pellets... so maybe that will work... not too sure what to do about that alluring funk smell though... may have to get some depends to seal up the house funk.

Comment

not too sure what to do about that alluring funk smell though...
                      Good old underarm deoderant with aluminum !

They say that stuff could seal upany smell.

Comment

Originally posted by redburnz
                        Question for Blackwave, Are you going to have BLUE arse hair also, wait maybe throw some gel on there and have a spike.
                        Hmmm, we shall see how much hair I can grow in a week... will inject some more hair inducing formula from a poodle to get the extra curl...

Comment

i am goin to color my hair like in red highlights if i can get the stuff for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                            i am goin to color my hair like in red highlights if i can get the stuff for it.
                            Uhh...exactly where does one get "stuff" for ass hair dyeing?

Comment

fuck wrong post i was talkin about my head.... damn it see u got me confused and shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X