lockpicking in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lockpicking in Kansas City

just thought i'd mention, what with this DC Group getting more invigorated lately, one of the best TOOOL chapters in the US is now the Kansas City chapter. (don't think i don't still love you all, Bay Area, Michigan, Maryland, Boston, etc etc)

But, yeah, we're hearing really great things about how Steve and Rachel have been running meetings there and there's been involvement by law enforcement, tech community, and many others.

Contact and chapter details are on the Meetings page of the TOOOL.us site.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: lockpicking in Kansas City

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    just thought i'd mention, what with this DC Group getting more invigorated lately, one of the best TOOOL chapters in the US is now the Kansas City chapter. (don't think i don't still love you all, Bay Area, Michigan, Maryland, Boston, etc etc)

But, yeah, we're hearing really great things about how Steve and Rachel have been running meetings there and there's been involvement by law enforcement, tech community, and many others.

Contact and chapter details are on the Meetings page of the TOOOL.us site.
    AWESOME! Thanks for the info, I will definitely be checking them out. I picked up a set of Bogotas from SerePick at DC19 and have just been trying to teach myself in my free time, but it would be very cool to get more involved.
    |

Comment

Working...
    X