Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BloodKode Challenge 2.0

Originally posted by ButterSnatcher View Post
    This may seem like a silly question but do they take canuk blood. or only US citizen blood.
    They wont (tried last year. I'm a Canuck). However there is nothing stopping you from donating at home. Blood.ca is the site with the info. Go, now!
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman View Post
      They wont (tried last year. I'm a Canuck). However there is nothing stopping you from donating at home. Blood.ca is the site with the info. Go, now!
      I hear they won't accept your blood if you have any Celine Dion albums, either, but that's probably a good rule in general.

Sign up, though. I donate all the time and, other than all the amusing questions, it's pretty easy-going. If you are competitive, try to blood "race" the guy next to you (no fair taking aspirin or other blood thinners ... it's not gentlemanly).

I happened to get off my year-long donation ban a couple of weeks ago, so Defcon gets all the mature blood that's been kicking around for a while. It's just too bad they won't have 2RBC there to replace the lost fluids...

Comment

So there's 2 blood drives going on at the same time?

I can only hope there is cookies
        "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Exist View Post
          So there's 2 blood drives going on at the same time?

I can only hope there is cookies
          Same Blood drive just 2 different days.

They will have cookies :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jayson.Street View Post
            Same Blood drive just 2 different days.

They will have cookies :-)

Scav Hunt let out an unprecedented hint recently warning those hunters who follow twitter, facebook, and the forums that they should really sign up for this, so good things can happen later.
            "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

I donate every 8 weeks, which is our limit here, and just donated on Tuesday, so there's no way I can donate at DC. :(

But it's totally awesome that this is such a well attended and available service, so just wanted to throw my two cents in.

Comment

Working...
              X