Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

Hey all, we're thinking of doing a limited run of a few past DEF CON shirts for sale at DC20. We've posted pictures on the Facebook page (you do not need to have an account to view) and have a survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/defconshirts. Vote there for your favorite shirt you'd like to see re-printed!

Re: Past DEF CON T-shirt Reprint survey

This is an excellent idea. I know my favorite won't win...but still digging this.

EDIT: For those who don't care but still want to vote, pick Defcon 10 - Map :-)
    Last edited by AlxRogan; March 29, 2012, 04:43.
    Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Maybe we could put "Defcon 20 Anniversary Edition" on the shirt to distinguish it from the original too.
      --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

As long as we are begging for votes from the apathetic. If you don't care, fuck what AlxRogan said, vote for the Black Hoodie with Logo.

Remember, he's a mod...I'm an admin. Moreover, I'm an admin that is not against the idea of wielding my powers for evil. Choose wisely.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          As long as we are begging for votes from the apathetic. If you don't care, fuck what AlxRogan said, vote for the Black Hoodie with Logo.

Remember, he's a mod...I'm an admin. Moreover, I'm an admin that is not against the idea of wielding my powers for evil. Choose wisely.
          What? How can you not say the "I miss crime" shirt isn't better than a black hoodie?

I brought this up with AlxRogan elsewhere. He said that since I was not going to be at DC 20, I shouldn't be allowed to vote. I figured it should mean I get to vote twice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
            What? How can you not say the "I miss crime" shirt isn't better than a black hoodie?

I brought this up with AlxRogan elsewhere. He said that since I was not going to be at DC 20, I shouldn't be allowed to vote. I figured it should mean I get to vote twice.
            I don't care what's better. My black hoodie is falling apart and looks like shit. I want a new one. And even though AlxRogan is misguided in what shirt he wants, he is correct. YOU HAVE NO VOICE HERE SIR!!! YOU ARE DISENFRANCHISED! HANG YOUR CHAD ELSEWHERE!

Comment

I don't care what's better. My black hoodie is falling apart and looks like shit. I want a new one.
              This sounds like *special* interest to me. (Emphasis on "special" is mine.)

And even though AlxRogan is misguided in what shirt he wants, he is correct. YOU HAVE NO VOICE HERE SIR!!! YOU ARE DISENFRANCHISED! HANG YOUR CHAD ELSEWHERE!
              LIES! You just watch. I'll find a "zombie" network and botnet in Chicago, and even the undead and robots will vote for, "I miss Crime."

Also, is "hanging chad" a euphemism?

Comment

This sounds like *special* interest to me. (Emphasis on "special" is mine.)

LIES! You just watch. I'll find a "zombie" network and botnet in Chicago, and even the undead and robots will vote for, "I miss Crime."

Also, is "hanging chad" a euphemism?
                Moreover, I'm an admin that is not against the idea of wielding my powers for evil. Choose wisely.
                There's the key sir. You are lawful good. I am chaotic evil. You will always do what's right on the forums. You are the Gallant to my Goofus. VOTE BLACK HOODIE WITH LOGO. VOTE EARLY. VOTE OFTEN.

Comment

There's the key sir. You are lawful good. I am chaotic evil. You will always do what's right on the forums. You are the Gallant to my Goofus. VOTE BLACK HOODIE WITH LOGO. VOTE EARLY. VOTE OFTEN.
                  I really wanted to vote for the Black Hoodie, but now that Roamer wants it, I don't know if I can.... I'd also love to see them do the Zippo again:
                  https://www.defcon.org/html/dc-swag/...-12-zippo.html
                  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Yeah, Lawful Good don't get down with scorched earth campaigns, and mutually assured destruction, while Chaotic Evil are willing to do whatever it takes to win. However, Lawful Good can really annoy Chaotic Evil, but that is about it:

You want a hug? You seem unhappy; do you want to talk about it? It looks like your inner child is wounded; what can you do to help your inner child heal? Let me help you make a dream catcher. Smiling uses fewer facial muscles than frowning. No matter where you go, there you are. You can't hug a world with nuclear arms. (Have I confused you yet?)

Quick! Everyone! While he is confused, vote for, "Black Hoodie with Logo"
                    [I'm guessing this post will soon read, "Last edited by Chris ...," and say this real soon. :-]
                    Last edited by Chris; March 29, 2012, 20:10.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                      I really wanted to vote for the Black Hoodie, but now that Roamer wants it, I don't know if I can.... I'd also love to see them do the Zippo again:
                      https://www.defcon.org/html/dc-swag/...-12-zippo.html
                      Tell you what. You rally your people and get enough votes for Black Hoodie...I'll trade you my DC12 Zippo for one.**

**You of course must somehow prove that the votes of your people pushed Black Hoodie with Logo over the top....at least I didn't make this fine print smaller and the font black. See how benevolent I am?

Comment

Quick! Everyone! While he is confused, vote for, "Black Hoodie with Logo"
                        [I'm guessing this post will soon read, "Last edited by Chris ...," and say this real soon. :-]
                        Last edited by Chris; Today at 08:10 PM.
                        Weird. I don't remember typing that, but I guess I must have. Maybe I have been taking Ambien.

Comment

Tell you what. You rally your people and get enough votes for Black Hoodie...I'll trade you my DC12 Zippo for one.**

**You of course must somehow prove that the votes of your people pushed Black Hoodie with Logo over the top....at least I didn't make this fine print smaller and the font black. See how benevolent I am?
                          I probably have a black hoodie you can HAVE, just saying.
                          "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
                            I probably have a black hoodie you can HAVE, just saying.
                            That would be awesome. Just as a note, if we end up doing reprints of the hoodie I plan to buy 2. Last one lasted about 9 years i think....so if you give me one and i buy 2 I have 27 years worth of hoodie...and let's be honest. I ain't living much more than 27 more years...so BLACK HOODIE FOR LIFE!!!!

Comment

That would be awesome. Just as a note, if we end up doing reprints of the hoodie I plan to buy 2. Last one lasted about 9 years i think....so if you give me one and i buy 2 I have 27 years worth of hoodie...and let's be honest. I ain't living much more than 27 more years...so BLACK HOODIE FOR LIFE!!!!
                              27? That's not what I have in the pool, so we need to discuss that number.
                              And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X