Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Check - who is interested in doing this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Check - who is interested in doing this..

I will be there Wed to Sun at AP.. Won't be the same without the Predefcon Party.

Comment

Count me in. I had a blast last year. As long as I don't almost kill a frog again then it will be fun.
      Social Engineering sucks that damn homeless person on the corner makes more then me... Why can't I learn to smell funny and ask for money?

Comment

What better way to deal with jet lag after an 8400 mile plane trip than drinking hard liquor?

I land on Wednesday. I'm in.

Comment

Rumor, next door to AP, has better room prices and a fabulous bar/courtyard/pool area.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazon View Post
            I'm pretty sure both Fox and myself are planning to be there Tuesday night.
            Only Tuesday A? Might have to put a fork under my butt and bring Reddy along. Was planning on Wed after the shoot, but would love to chill with you poolside before the madness ensues.

~B

Comment

Originally posted by nous View Post
              Rumor, next door to AP, has better room prices and a fabulous bar/courtyard/pool area.
              It might, but kinda defeats the purpose.

~B

Comment

I'll be in town, so I'll likely be there.

Comment

I haven't been to the AP in years. I don't have a room yet, but I will try calling in the next couple of days to get one.

I fly in on Tuesday and plan on at least showing up there at least once on Tuesday or Wednesday.
                  There are techs that solve problems and there are techs that call other techs to solve problems.
                  Which one are you?

Comment

Will try and show up late wednesday, I'll look for the keeled over group by the south pool?

Comment

I touchdown in Vegas on Wednesday evening as well. I might as well swing by for old times sakes. Not sure anyone would actually know who the fuck I am, but who cares. Especially if I swing by and pick up a bottle of something halfway decent, eh?

Comment

I'll be in Vegas Monday to Monday, and being my first Defcon sounds good to get to know people before it actually starts, count me in and let me know if you need any help.

Comment

I've got my room booked for Tuesday and Wednesday. If someone needs a place to crash for any reason I will probably have room.
                          Most of my gear will be at my other hotel.
                          There are techs that solve problems and there are techs that call other techs to solve problems.
                          Which one are you?

Comment

So is there any official plans for this is or is it more drop by and see if anything's cracking after 8?

Gotta becareful to not party with jailbait
                            "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Exist View Post
                              So is there any official plans for this is or is it more drop by and see if anything's cracking after 8?

Gotta becareful to not party with jailbait
                              I think after 8 is still jailbait. Just sayin'.

Comment

We're coming in Wednesday evening, will swing by and bring some to share

Comment

Working...
                                X