This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Did I Say

I told them I hacked into Las Vegas Pd's main server then connected to there scanner. Then they were like dam you are talented. I was like I am just joking I got it from there site.
    BTW does anyone know were to find a scanner for L.A.PD. I want to go back to my old self and start hacking. I need the scanner so I can find out if the cops are coming for me.
    Sincerely
    Sorcerer
    Hacker University
    Hacking is not a crime its a way of survivial
    http://www.geocities.com/theshieldla/index.html

Comment

Re: What Did I Say

Originally posted by sorcerer
      I told them I hacked into Las Vegas Pd's main server then connected to there scanner. Then they were like dam you are talented. I was like I am just joking I got it from there site.
      BTW does anyone know were to find a scanner for L.A.PD. I want to go back to my old self and start hacking. I need the scanner so I can find out if the cops are coming for me.
      d00d this can't be real...

Comment

You are an idiot.
        Last edited by Chris; December 16, 2002, 17:49.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

try google. and when apbnews.com once hosted it, it was incoherent.. 'zero eight seven...twenty four delta around the bend zulu... TEN FOUR!!!...one thousand chestnuts....eightydigitydigity, potential seventy zero niner...ten four, eta zero fourty nine sixty sevender leg it.'

to conclude, you must be pretty elite to decipher the LAPD's radio transmissions, let alone the fact of finding the damn thing, you hardcore 1337 haxor you!

fuck i'm bored

Comment

You have angered the grammar Gods. Leave now.

Comment

Re: Re: What Did I Say

Originally posted by begformore
              You have angered the grammar Gods. Leave now.
              as dorky as you sound, I must concur.

Comment

Ok lets try to make some sense of what I wrote before.

Some guys came into were I work and saw that I was lisening to something to them sounded like police radio. They asked me what the hell I was doing and I told them I was lisening in on Las Vegas Police radios.

They then asked me how I got it and I told them I hacked LVPD's main computers then got the frequencie and I was lisening to all the bull shit that happens in LV.
                They belived me so I told them that I actually got the scanner from the LVPD's main website.
                Does it make any sense now????
                Also regarding a LAPD scanner does anyone know how to get a scanner kinda like the one for lvpd
                Sincerely
                Sorcerer
                Hacker University
                Hacking is not a crime its a way of survivial
                http://www.geocities.com/theshieldla/index.html

Comment

Ok lets try to make some sense of what I wrote before.

Some guys came into were I work and saw that I was lisening to something to them sounded like police radio. They asked me what the hell I was doing and I told them I was lisening in on Las Vegas Police radios.

They then asked me how I got it and I told them I hacked LVPD's main computers then got the frequencie and I was lisening to all the bull shit that happens in LV.
                  They belived me so I told them that I actually got the scanner from the LVPD's main website.
                  Also regarding a LAPD scanner does anyone know how to get a scanner kinda like the one for lvpd
                  DIE BURN ROT
                  perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

That's not what I was laughing my ass off about.. oh wait, I never posted that I was entertained by that post. Just wanted to come clean before the cyber cops call me on it.
                    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

You should have copy and pasted what you previously wrote to save your energy... polly wanna cracker?

Comment

Working...
                      X