This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP Closed - First Round of speakers selected/accepted/announced

We'd like to thank everyone who submitted talks this year for Skytalks. CFP is now closed, and we've done the first round of speaker acceptance and are sending notifications now. We'll probably have another round of acceptances soon. Stay tuned to twitter and the website -- it's going to be an awesome year.
    I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Re: CFP Closed - First Round of speakers selected/accepted/announced

And we've announced our first talk for the year -- a returning speaker! Steve Pordon will be presenting "Making Lockpicks the Legion303 Way". Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by bluknight View Post
      Steve Pordon will be presenting "Making Lockpicks the Legion303 Way". Welcome back!
      i'll have to check that one out if i can... Legion's picks are some of the best i've come across, and there's nothing quite like them, they're very very unique.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Also returning this year is Anch, telling you why "Your Network Sucks". Congratulations!

Comment

Crypt0s selected himself for gate rape--er, "additional screening" with "Grepping the Gropers - Airport Security".

Comment

Crypt0s selected himself for gate rape--er, "additional screening" with "Grepping the Gropers - Airport Security".
            Crypt0s is the mofo man...looking forward this one.

Comment

YEA! Looking forward to this one.

+++ Dallas +++

Comment

Working...
              X