Friday or Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday or Saturday?

The sign-up thread made a passing mention of the BCCC event happening on Saturday now. Is this the case? Much of the rules and contest info text was originally based on my web site content when i bequeathed the event to Nz0, and my own site still says that the event will be Friday at noon (simply because that's how it's always been since DC 13 when i started it)

If there is a change to that, it might be good to announce that here so i can make the necessary updates to my page (or if it has been announced here it might be good for someone to kick me in the head for not noticing) and ensure that the contest staff and DC program will specify the correct time and place.

Also, if Nz0 is maintaining a different web page with this new info, TheCotMan may want to change the "site" link on the forums.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: Friday or Saturday?

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    Also, if Nz0 is maintaining a different web page with this new info, TheCotMan may want to change the "site" link on the forums.
    Get me the new link and I will make the change the forum description. :-)

Comment

Working...
    X