RIP Nightstalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Nightstalker

Though I have not seen him at Defcon in years, some of you you may know or remember Nightstalker of the cDc.

He passed away today after a battle with Tyroid cancer.

If anyone has a digitized copy of the DC7 'official' video, please send it. His interview on that video changed my life and set me on the path of constructive hacking. I still tell people the story today.
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Re: RIP Nightstalker

I have that video. Let me dig up the VCR and see if I can rip it to something a little more 'sharing friendly'.

Originally posted by renderman View Post
    Though I have not seen him at Defcon in years, some of you you may know or remember Nightstalker of the cDc.

He passed away today after a battle with Tyroid cancer.

If anyone has a digitized copy of the DC7 'official' video, please send it. His interview on that video changed my life and set me on the path of constructive hacking. I still tell people the story today.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
      I have that video. Let me dig up the VCR and see if I can rip it to something a little more 'sharing friendly'.
      I am ripping it as I type from a cobbled together setup at our hackerspace. It wont be pretty, but it'll work. My VHS copy is a second generation copy, so if your is first gen, all the better.

In particular I want Nightstalkers interview if you cant get everything. You can forget and burn my interview.

Comment

Please pass on a link and we can to host it as well.
        PGP Key: https://defcon.org/html/links/dtangent.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
          Please pass on a link and we can to host it as well.
          Here you go. It's a really crappy rip, but the best I could do with materials at hand. It's almost 2.5 hours and 1.6gig

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8264356/DC7_001.mpg

I'll leave it up for a few days so others can pillage as nessecary. Confirm when you have a copy DT. I'll also get it posted to youtube or some similar site as well for easier viewing

In the mean time, a horrible clip of Nightstalkers interview is up on youtube at: http://youtu.be/3_a2NFkRZs8

Comment

Any chance you could rehost? I'd love to watch the whole thing, the youtube clip is pretty interesting to listen too

Comment

Working...
            X