No announcement yet.

In vegas now baby! who else is here? (29/07/02) Huge tent at alexis this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In vegas now baby! who else is here? (29/07/02) Huge tent at alexis this year

sup guys,

me encieno and iron man are here at the MGM got in on monday hte 29th. It's hot hot hot as usual.

Went to the AP to check and make sure our rooms are okay and the front parking lot, where the valet guys park your car is a massive tent, probably 1.5x the size of the one on the roof last year. Lets hope they can keep it cool.

so if anyone else wants to hook up, send me a shout

dented-halo<at>hushmail<dot>com
    Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
    Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

You bastard! Damn... my plane doesn't leave for another 44 hours. ;) See you there.

Comment

Whoa...the tent is in the parking lot this year? Maybe they're sublimitally pushes off further and further off their property. :)
      "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
      - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

With all these tents I believe I'll dress as a sultan and get my wife and daughter to be harem girls.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          With all these tents I believe I'll dress as a sultan and get my wife and daughter to be harem girls.
          ... Not going there...
          :D

Comment

Well my wife is mine, my daughter I can trade for schwag. :)

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Well my wife is mine, my daughter I can trade for schwag. :)
              Bring your daughter by the cDc table. Veggie will probably trade ya a few tshirts for her and have her sell tshirts during the rest of the con.
              "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
              - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

30 minutes

well shit i am leaving the house in 15 minutes to go to the con i am all packed and stuff and ready for anything except the 2 1/2 hr car drive to the air port but i figure once i am in the air for 4 hrs and then land it will be worth it.:D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                X