good new/bad news re: Alexis park room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good new/bad news re: Alexis park room

Ok, My mom broke her leg and she is in a wheel chair so now I have to be a nurse, looks like I'm going to have to cancel my room reservation at the Alexis Park. Bye Bye $129 deposit!

In any case I will be cancelling at 8 pm pacific coast time tonight 7/30. So if any of you cretins still want to book a room at the alexis i suggest you call shortly thereafter.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anyone has their heart set on staying at the alexis at this late date.

Guess I'll just have to buy my shirt at the Jinx site.

Re: good new/bad news re: Alexis park room

Originally posted by rifraf
    Ok, My mom broke her leg and she is in a wheel chair so now I have to be a nurse, looks like I'm going to have to cancel my room reservation at the Alexis Park. Bye Bye $129 deposit!
    You could have brought her along...

Comment

My sympathies... glad my luck is still running strong.

Damn shame the AP has to rape people... but it is cutting it close to the wire. In any case, thanks for the heads up and best of luck with your family problems. I know how that stuff goes..

Comment

Well, its cancelled (DANG).

Thanks for the suggestion about bringing my mom along. I thought about it for approx. 3 seconds and decided no.

Have at it

Please dont thrash the place too much I want to be there next year.

Comment

We'll see you next year then ...

Comment

Man I hope my Mom doesn't break her leg between now and when the con starts...I better not answer the phone if it rings.

Comment

Working...
            X