X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices of the shirts?

how much for defcon gear?
    just a newbe w/ skillz

Usually around $20. Maybe $15 if you get lucky.

Comment

if you dont give a rats ass what design you end up with, you can get some of hte less popular shit on the last day as people try to dump the last few lame shirts they couldn't sell.

Comment

Yea, if there was a lame shirt contest, there would be a lot of ties for last place.

Comment

lame

I usually buy the lame shirts on the last day as gifts. People have like 5 left and they just want to get rid of them at that point since they know that they aren't going to sell a Defcon 9 shirt and Defcon 10. There are enough people sellin them that you can pretty much name your price.

Comment

Assuming that you even have money left. Anyone with $100 left over on the last day is a failure!

Comment

defcon x shirt

so like a defcon x shirt will be like 20
              just a newbe w/ skillz

Comment

Yup, but there will be plenty of designs to choose from I bet. An "I Spotted the Fed" shirt may run a few hundred, if you can even find someone to part with one!

Comment

I know Legacy Studies will be charging $15/shirt. Which seems about average, considering that a lot of booths like to charge the same price for vastly different sizes of shirt ^.^

Comment

That's a good price, that's like Buy 3 get 1 free.

Comment

Working...
                    X