Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shitty weather in Las Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shitty weather in Las Vegas

    Well it looks like some bad weather has hit Vegas. If you go to Weather.com you will see that all days there is a 40-50% chance of rain from the 1st through the 5th.

    It will still be in the 90's--but for fucks sake if I wanted to get drenched with warm water for four days straight I would just stay home and stand in the shower.

    Maybe an act of God will fix this?


    One can only hope

  • #2
    Re: shitty weather in Las Vegas

    Originally posted by telco88
    It will still be in the 90's--but for fucks sake if I wanted to get drenched with warm water for four days straight I
    Hmmm... at least it is a given that the warm water would be somewhat filtered... Why am I getting images of warm piss?

    Comment


    • #3
      I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't rain much in LV. Beyond that it show partly cloudly and thunderstorms, but looking at the radar info, I don't see any precipitation coming.

      Worst Case: We'll be hot and wet. That's good if you're with a woman, bad if you're in the jungle. :) Sorry, could help that one.
      -=[ So there we were. . . 9 against 1000. . . Toughest 9 we ever faced. ]=-

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Monshroud
        Worst Case: We'll be hot and wet. That's good if you're with a woman, bad if you're in the jungle. :) Sorry, could help that one.
        That was terrible, but I couldn't agree more.

        Comment


        • #5
          At least the weather won't strike you dead with a mere glance every 28 days.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by astcell
            At least the weather won't strike you dead with a mere glance every 28 days.
            Touche.

            Comment


            • #7
              Heh, and at Defcon 7...

              Floods. Cool.

              http://www.hackcanada.com/cons/defco...c7-flood1.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Well if there are floods, rainstorms, famine, pestilege, you can be sure that the press will blame it on wardriving! The question is, should we take the credit?

                Comment


                • #9
                  hey, on the bright side of things they dropped the high temps by ~10 ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn, now I can't cook eggs on the sidewalk. I was so looking forward it that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      overheard

                      Overheard at DC5?:

                      TV: "Breaking news right now, a BOMB has gone off in the Olympic pavillion park. These frightening images show what happened just moments ago...."

                      Scanner: beep "Whoah, check out what just happened on TV"

                      Scanner: hisssssss

                      Scanner: crackle... beep "..... DAMN HACKERS....."



                      Originally posted by astcell
                      Well if there are floods, rainstorms, famine, pestilege, you can be sure that the press will blame it on wardriving! The question is, should we take the credit?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Breaking news:

                        "Computer hackers all over the world vow to have Las Vegas slot machines pay off enormously, an elite team of 6000 hacks has been dispatched to Las Vegas to make it happen, their next targets will be Monte Carlo, Cannes, and your local ATM..."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          UPDATE:

                          Tonight
                          Jul 31 Partly Cloudy 82° 0 %
                          Thu
                          Aug 01 Partly Cloudy 103°/82° 0 %
                          Fri
                          Aug 02 Partly Cloudy 102°/81° 0 %
                          Sat
                          Aug 03 Partly Cloudy 103°/78° 20 %
                          Sun
                          Aug 04 Partly Cloudy 103°/83° 30 %
                          Mon
                          Aug 05 Partly Cloudy 101°/85° 30 %


                          My things change quickly in the desert

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            according to the national weather service as of 7pm this evening it was still 107F. looks like the only way the weather will be crappy is by being forbiddenly hot.
                            boogah
                            boogah[at]gominosensei[dot]org
                            http://gominosensei.org/

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X