This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Run!

Ok here is the thread where I need a little help. On Thursday we will need to do a supply and food run to get all the things we need.

I want to know who is interested and if so I will let you know where to meet.
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Re: Food Run!

Originally posted by L0nd0 View Post
    Ok here is the thread where I need a little help. On Thursday we will need to do a supply and food run to get all the things we need.

I want to know who is interested and if so I will let you know where to meet.

I am a. willing to help and b. need to do a supply run for my hotel room for the weekend too. Siviak is driving in, I think, and will be there(he is speaking at DC101) so we could probably hijack his vehicle.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Ill show up around 3pm for the food run. Have enough space for a few peeps if you want to ride along.
      Social Engineering sucks that damn homeless person on the corner makes more then me... Why can't I learn to smell funny and ask for money?

Comment

I still haven't figured out what my rent-a-car will be, but I can help with the food run. I could also transport a couple of people as well. Just let me know when and where, else I will see you all at the BBQ.
        There are techs that solve problems and there are techs that call other techs to solve problems.
        Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GuloGuloDesu View Post
          I still haven't figured out what my rent-a-car will be, but I can help with the food run. I could also transport a couple of people as well. Just let me know when and where, else I will see you all at the BBQ.
          It would be better if everyone that had a car agreed to meet at the same location at, say, 2. Remember that the conference area will be closed off so the back stairs won't be accessible.

In fact, I'll just say it:

People with spare seats should meet in the air-conditioned, but boring, hallway on the west side of the building leading to the shuttle at 2.

Comment

I am not going to have a car, because rates are just ridiculous for < 24 yo. but if you guys need an extra hand just let me know, I'll gladly help and chip in.

Comment

I'll be available to help. I will be driving in and will have a vehicle ready.

Comment

So is the meeting place going to be on the west side of the building at 2pm?

Comment

I'll be there with a vehicle. Can't wait!

Comment

I have a vehicle and should be available around 3pm. I was planning on doing my own food run anyway. Let me know what I can do to help.

Comment

I should also be available with vehicle for supply runs. Also local so can do chain store run in advance if needed.

Comment

I will also have a vehicle to get supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike View Post
                          It would be better if everyone that had a car agreed to meet at the same location at, say, 2. Remember that the conference area will be closed off so the back stairs won't be accessible.

In fact, I'll just say it:

People with spare seats should meet in the air-conditioned, but boring, hallway on the west side of the building leading to the shuttle at 2.
                          That's down stairs from the Burger King, right?

I'll be there. If someone needs a ride I should have an open seat or two or three, preferably someone who knows their way around Vegas, or can work a GPS.
                          There are techs that solve problems and there are techs that call other techs to solve problems.
                          Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GuloGuloDesu View Post
                            That's down stairs from the Burger King, right?
                            Not really. I think you are thinking of the east entrance.

On this map, it is the area between 2 and 3. So, on the way to one outside lot and Carnival parking. People could meet on the way to Masquerade parking (second floor?), as well, but the distance between the two is not great and it is better to have one meeting place.

Thanks to all the volunteers! I can't say for sure I'll be free to offer rides, but, if so, you'll know where to find me.

Edit: Link updated with non-PDF map due to potential security concerns.
                            Last edited by Voltage Spike; July 24, 2012, 18:17. Reason: Link updated with non-PDF map due to potential security concerns.

Comment

Rides

I am not sure what my week will be looking like, doing some stuff in the area. But I might be able to give rides to a few ppl (small car), if they can be ready with little notice. If you are interested in a chance at a ride, follow me on twitter & shoot me a msg. @_Rally666_

Comment

Working...
                              X