Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team formup

Hey,
    I'm hoping to form a team up for the Defcon Scavenger Hunt prior to the last minute.

Anybody interested PM me.

Re: Team formup

Originally posted by EggDr0p View Post
    Hey,
    I'm hoping to form a team up for the Defcon Scavenger Hunt prior to the last minute.

Anybody interested PM me.
    Good Planning!
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

I am brand spankin' new, but I'd be very happy to be on a scavanger hunt team, and will have no dibs on the black badge if we actually win the contest.

If anyone is forming teams and wants some fresh blood, I'm game!

Comment

Originally posted by f00K@ View Post
        I am brand spankin' new, but I'd be very happy to be on a scavanger hunt team, and will have no dibs on the black badge if we actually win the contest.

If anyone is forming teams and wants some fresh blood, I'm game!
        Wow f00K you really are jumping in with both feet. That's the way to do it! I applaud you for it!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
          Wow f00K you really are jumping in with both feet. That's the way to do it! I applaud you for it!
          Well, life is what I make of it, right? I wanted to come last year, couldn't. I actually get to this year so I'm going to make the most of it :)

Comment

Careful man. the Scavenger hunt may sound like fun and games, but... wait... it is all fun and games. WOO!

It may take over your life though.
            Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

Comment

Originally posted by Salem View Post
              Careful man. the Scavenger hunt may sound like fun and games, but... wait... it is all fun and games. WOO!

It may take over your life though.
              that's okay! I have five days to do whatever I want, and am not ashamed to ask random people for their possessions when necessary.

Comment

coooool I wanted to join last year (1st year there) but was too shy to hop onto a team. I am also fresh into the game but would like to help any way I could. AKA The H0tsauce Guy

Comment

DONT be too shy to jump on a team! My first year winning was with a group of people I had never met before. Trust me, everyone has something they can offer to a scav team. Even people who are first or second year, I guarantee you will have something that you can do that others cant.

Comment

Thanks to all the people that PM'd me, I now have a full team!

Comment

Originally posted by EggDr0p View Post
                      Thanks to all the people that PM'd me, I now have a full team!
                      I wish you and your team GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

Where do the teams form up/hunt start? :)

Comment

Originally posted by f00K@ View Post
                          Where do the teams form up/hunt start? :)
                          If you dont already have a team, just ask random people if they wanna play the BEST GAME EVAR! But if that doesn't work, it's usually pretty easy to find an existing that doesn't have 5 members yet.

As for when and where, Friday morning in the contest room. Be there, and be scavengy.

Comment

Friday morning, meet up at the table. If you don't have a team at the time then hang out for a bit and you will find one.

I've met some of my best friends on ScavHunt teams (both teammates and competing players) ... it's one of the best ways to interact with almost the entire convention!

oh, with that said.. did I mention that we have ninja badges to give away as well? :)

team with the most points at the end of Friday wins em! (if you don't know about the ninja badge/pretty.. this is a pretty big deal.... it might not get you laid, but... it will get you entrance to one of the best parties of DefCon... free booze... lively entertainment... a petting zoo... a Heavy-Petting zoo... oh, who am I kidding, these things will totally get you laid, and make you rich, and then transform into a plane and fly you to your very own private island!

*note: the owners manual isn't entirely in English, but I'm translating the actual specs as closely as I can
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Excellent, i shall be there being scavengy and waving my hands begging people to pick me pick meeeee!!!! Ha

Comment

Working...
                              X