Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decompiling EXE Files

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Decompiling EXE Files

    I'm trying to decompile a couple exe programs to check out the source code for them. any programs out there that you know of that can decompile exe files into the orig C++?

  • #2
    Re: Decompiling EXE Files

    Originally posted by forty4487
    I'm trying to decompile a couple exe programs to check out the source code for them. any programs out there that you know of that can decompile exe files into the orig C++?
    Good luck, if life were only so easy, try searching around URLS listed here... the best you will probably find is a debugger like smartcheck (debugger normally used for vb, but has been known to work on other apps) ... trying to find something out in particular?

    http://www.decompiler.com/index.php
    http://www.crackstore.com/tools.php
    http://coding.shelter.ro/tools.htm
    http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~csmweb/de...plication.html

    Comment


    • #3
      I have seen (and used) stuff that decompiles to asm... but not c. I have a nifty program that will decompile java applets, but it doesn't sound like that's what your looking for either...
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

      Comment


      • #4
        How am I supposed to find : sub7
        trojan
        picture joiner
        exe joiner
        cracker jack
        and the programms that kill virus scaners??

        Do I ask much???

        (I am sure that I made mistakes.....English is not my language)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shadow
          How am I supposed to find : sub7
          trojan
          picture joiner
          exe joiner
          cracker jack
          and the programms that kill virus scaners??
          CLICK---> http://www.google.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanxzzzz -= BW=- :) ;) :p :D

            Comment


            • #7
              Shadow...

              While you are searching at Google, you might try searching for "TL security". Just a hunch though.;)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Verruckt
                Shadow...

                While you are searching at Google, you might try searching for "TL security". Just a hunch though.;)
                verruckt, you know that your avatar is binary for skript kiddie?
                the fresh prince of 1337

                To learn how to hack; submit your request

                Comment


                • #9
                  So.....what am I doing.....what verruckt said...or not???I didn't understand....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KeLviN
                    verruckt, you know that your avatar is binary for skript kiddie?
                    Ha! I figured it was something stupid... I'm just spamming till i can choose my own. Whats the mark, 40 ? Maybe I should rethink my selection? :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shadow
                      So.....what am I doing.....what verruckt said...or not???I didn't understand....
                      First off,

                      go here:
                      set as homepage
                      enter your search criteria ex: "TL Security"
                      Should get what your after.:D

                      <not being a smartass, just living on 2 hours of sleep and my 3rd pot of coffee... i am WIRED!!! so don't take offense>

                      Or you could just go here
                      Last edited by Verruckt; September 17, 2002, 10:54.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Salamander

                        Salamander .net is a program that decompiles exes and dlls into what ever language u specify just watch urself there are a bunch of cracked versions off of google that are trojans ^_^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You just replied in a thread where the last post was 2 1/2 years ago. I think that's some sort of record.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by astcell
                            You just replied in a thread where the last post was 2 1/2 years ago. I think that's some sort of record.
                            Maybe a cookie would be in order?

                            A cookie of doom that is.
                            - Programmer -

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by astcell
                              You just replied in a thread where the last post was 2 1/2 years ago. I think that's some sort of record.
                              I used to keep an email that was sent to me around 1996.
                              Every year I'd reply to it.
                              At least I got a kick out of it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X