Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey look at me :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey look at me :)

    Third time is the charm :)

  • #2
    long time no see BW
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

    - Henry David Thoreau

    Comment


    • #3
      hi

      yea long time no see i got no room to talk i havent been around sence DCX

      Comment


      • #4
        I have nothing to say, I just wanted to have a clean sweep as the last poster in this category :-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by astcell
          I have nothing to say, I just wanted to have a clean sweep as the last poster in this category :-)
          haha... sorry :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Yea, sure you are. :)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by astcell
              Yea, sure you are. :)
              welcome to forum pong

              Comment


              • #8
                word
                it's like a hot dog, only not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is it time to start packing for Defcon 11 yet?


                  Ooh, guess I better do my laundry from Defcon 10 first.

                  :D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by astcell
                    Ooh, guess I better do my laundry from Defcon 10 first.
                    ditto
                    it's like a hot dog, only not.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey, these aren't my clothes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by astcell
                        Hey, these aren't my clothes.
                        hmmm... maybe they are Apex's

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hahaha! When we find Apex next year we better tranquilize him and attach a tracking beacon. We can offer a 100 pt bonus on the wardrive if you find Apex.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by astcell
                            Hahaha! When we find Apex next year we better tranquilize him and attach a tracking beacon.
                            Quick go back and check the baggage, he may be in there!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The bad news is that we are short some of our stuff, left at the hotel no doubt. Guess there is little chance my wife will get her underthings back....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X