Closing Ceremonies Drinking Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Ceremonies Drinking Game

So, I put together a little drinking game for closing ceremonies this year. Not going to give out too much info just yet, but if you like drinking, games, and closing ceremonies it would behoove you to bring your beverage of choice to closing this year.

More info will be released closer to the end of Con and the official DEF CON twitter (@_defcon_) and Facebook and my twitter (@shitroamersays) will remind you on site about the game and to not forget to bring your beverage.

Hopefully it will be a good time.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Re: Closing Ceremonies Drinking Game

This idea is fucking awesome.

Comment

Nothing bad can come of this.
      "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Too big to fail.

Comment

I have it on good authority that Roamer loves Rolling Rock beer and Jamison's scotch.
          DaKahuna

Comment

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
            I have it on good authority that Roamer loves Rolling Rock beer and Jamison's scotch.
            You have been correctly informed sir. These are important facts.

Comment

He does not like them mixed.

Comment

I'm curious to get feedback from folks on this (Good or Bad). Lots of twitter chatter about it, but when I got up to ask about it during closing there wasn't much response. Were people playing in their rooms and watching on TV or not playing at all?

On a related note, if enough people were playing/enjoying this I plan to write an Android app that will push the "DRINK" to folks when they have to drink.

If it didn't work, no problem. I just won't put the list together for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  I'm curious to get feedback from folks on this (Good or Bad). Lots of twitter chatter about it, but when I got up to ask about it during closing there wasn't much response. Were people playing in their rooms and watching on TV or not playing at all?

On a related note, if enough people were playing/enjoying this I plan to write an Android app that will push the "DRINK" to folks when they have to drink.

If it didn't work, no problem. I just won't put the list together for next year.
                  The 20+ people who were playing in my room during closing ceremonies definitely enjoyed it.

They all got very very drunk.
                  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

I left the talk early drank in my room, and had a blast.

One suggested addition.

For next year’s game you need to add any mentions of Smurfs’ village, 1337 sploitz, and zero-day/oh-day during the DC Kids hourfuckinglong spot.

Disregard that, now that I’m thinking about it alcohol poisoning might set in within the first few minutes.
                    I've got 99 problems, but a Mac ain't one.

Comment

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
                      Jamison's scotch.
                      I would just like to point out (in case Roamer didn't get all the whiskey he wanted and this is the reason)... it is Jameson's (e not i) and it is Irish, not Scotch.

Otherwise all points stand and I happen to have that very same list!

Carry on.
                      GnuPG-Fingerprint:
                      F164 738F 16BF FDBF F0B6 5720 C986 8AF7 5F41 97BE

V5 vi veri Vniversum vivus vici

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We checked the logs on the server that was hosting the PDF and there have been over 1000 individual downloads of the file so I'm guessing either people were entertained with the list or they were playing the game.

I will probably do this again next year and will probably write the app (which will of course fail miserably as soon as I need it to work).

Comment

Cheap marketing idea... Print the list twice on an 8.5X11" paper, cut in half so there's 2 copies per paper. Spread them everywhere Sunday morning, so people will have them fresh in their minds for Sunday afternoon...there was /plenty/ of table space in the contest area Sunday morning...print off couple hundres sheets, cut in half... I found myself going back to my phone often, but on a piece of paper could be passed around easily...

Comment

Working...
                          X